1.    #1  
    Heads up.

2 of our bad screen issues Pre (bottom right corner bubbling) got exchanged today at a Sprint Corp store.

This was after 2-3 times of haggling at a 1st sprint store (went to this first store 3 times, all same respons -"go back to Radioshack) --Problem was/is, radio shack around here are out of stock

Anyway, called Sprint/Emailed them and both said to go to get an exchange at a Sprint store, so we decided to go to a different store.

Bottom line at the new store, the manager was cool as hell and swapped us out no problems on 2 lines.

So it CAN be done ...if it doesnt work, try a different store
    That Cool.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Tried exchanging mine at Ventura Blvd here. They wouldn't let me, so I just waited till RadioShack in NoHo had new ones and got lucky last week.
    I got mine at Best Buy. They were out of stock for the whole 30 day period. I had a oreo, dead pixels, random shut offs, certain keys on the keyboard didn't work, the whole shebang. Heres the great thing about where I live. I live in 3 cities. Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol Tennessee/Virginia. There's 2 corporate stores 5 miles from my house. One on Kingsport and one in Bristol. I went to Kingsport and told them I bought my Pre in Bristol and that one had dead pixels and restarted when I closed my phone. Didn't wanna go back to Kingsport so I went to Bristol for my last 2 replacements. Got my 4th Pre and its flawless. Very happy. Idk why I went into detail. Maybe sleep deprivation. But anyway there's my story.

Edit: I mispelled shebang. I don't know how to spell it and I don't have the energy to look it up. Deal with it fool.
    Last edited by DJScootR; 07/16/2009 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Stupidity on my part.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    And that in a nutshell is the center of the problem. Absolutely no standards for Sprint corporate stores. They are basically being run as franchises and make up the rules as they go or as their mood that day dictates. One person gets 4 pre exchanges while another gets none. No wonder Sprint is losing so much money. They have no control over their retail stores. They already handed off management of their network so they should hand off the retail management to someone that wants to run a real consumer friendly store.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    Heads up.

2 of our bad screen issues Pre (bottom right corner bubbling) got exchanged today at a Sprint Corp store.

This was after 2-3 times of haggling at a 1st sprint store (went to this first store 3 times, all same respons -"go back to Radioshack) --Problem was/is, radio shack around here are out of stock

Anyway, called Sprint/Emailed them and both said to go to get an exchange at a Sprint store, so we decided to go to a different store.

Bottom line at the new store, the manager was cool as hell and swapped us out no problems on 2 lines.

So it CAN be done ...if it doesnt work, try a different store
    The same thing happened to me!!... But the manger at radioshack called his district manager. Then the district manger @ radioshack called district manager @ sprint, and they finally got the manager @ sprint(who i yelled at for 1hr) to exchange it out for me. Only took me over 6 hours but it was all worth it!! (1hr 1/2 @ Sprint + 4 Hours @ RadioShack +10min @ Sprint again)