Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I have been trying to upload videos to my device using the format mpeg4 but they don't play on my palm. Is there something I'm not doing right?. I tried to use Itunesalso to transfer the video-files to my phone but it tells me all videos (3 different formats wav, mpg & mpeg4) are not suported by palm pre. I first thought you will automatically add them to your device using the explorer window but now I realized it's more than just that. Can anyone please walk me through? I've been trying to figure this out since I got my pre. THANKS!!!!
  2. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Dude, there are like 5,000 posts about this already..

You use a program called HANDBREAK and put it on the default setting for iPhone.

Works pretty well if you don't mess with the settings (at all)
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I really looked just about everywhere here but I didn't find anything...i mean I'm pretty sure there were threads about this but there are thousands of them....so one question. Once I have downloaded the handbrake software, do i install it in the palm or what do you do if you have done it?
    Try Double Twist, it works very well and is simple to use.
    Works for Photos, Video and Music...very cool.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    is that what you use to upload videos to your plam pre? I checked the site out and also the comunity forum there and a lot of users where still wondering how to upload video to their palm pre without usen the Itunes software....have you upload videos to your palm and how?
    Quote Originally Posted by exeicker View Post
    I really looked just about everywhere here but I didn't find anything...i mean I'm pretty sure there were threads about this but there are thousands of them....so one question. Once I have downloaded the handbrake software, do i install it in the palm or what do you do if you have done it?
    You use Handbrade to encode your video on your computer, and the copy the encoded vid to your Pre...works great!
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    +1 for handbrake. Here is the link to a post by sethpcs:

http://forums.precentral.net/1691439-post12.html
    i500 --> Treo650 --> PPC6700 --> MotoQ --> Instinct --> Treo800w --> HTC Mogul/Palm Prē