1.    #1  
    I know that I can sync podcasts from my computer, but does anyone know how I can stream podcasts directly to my Pre and listen to them without using my computer?
    You can. I use Google Reader to aggregate my podcasts and then go to the Google Reader website from my Pre. Once there, I click on "See Original" at the bottom of the post. That will usually open the stream, unless its in an un-supported format. It streams mp3 and some mp4 formats.
    Or you can just go to the website of the podcast and click the 'download podcast' button and it will open a stream.
  4.    #4  
    Some sites only have a "play" option and that does not work when I click on it.
    Do you have a Google account? If so, then subscribe that feed into Google Reader.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomBouch View Post
    I know that I can sync podcasts from my computer, but does anyone know how I can stream podcasts directly to my Pre and listen to them without using my computer?
    I also recommend using netvibes for your pre, it did me wonders, you can manage your facebook, stream podcasts and load other "widgets" on to a personal site.
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    iJaculate somewhere else
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    +1 for Netvibes. Works great.
    Treo 300, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700P, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, HTC Mogul, Motorola Q9c, HTC Advantage, Treo 800w, Touch Pro, Treo Pro, Touch Diamond, Palm Pre, Touch Pro 2, and Palm Pre
    Here is your podcat

Follow Me On

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I just use igoogle (looks to be similiar to Google Reader) as a podcatcher and have the link on my lancher. Listen to DP at work every day! I'm hopeing someone will create a real podcatcher either homebrewed on in the Palm App Cat.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Are 'Podcats' like LOLCATZ?
    I listen to my Netcasts directly from the source .
    Mostly From twit.tv/

The Tech Guy

FLOSS--Free Libre Open Source Net cast

Jumping Monkeys
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    +1 for netvibes. It works great. (I would suggest setting up different tabs though and limiting each tab to max 5 podcasts)
    -mark