1.    #1  
    This is been beat allot,but I always I hear bad results. Well yestarday I drop my phone twice in tiles floor. One with the phone open by the way the phone open is more flexible and you can hear it when it hit the floor ,any way nothing happen to the phone. The secon time was close and was really but really hard it even bounce hit the back maybe is why nothing happen. the first thing I look was the screen ,but nothing happen. I have the phone since debut day no oreo twist, no dead pixel no ligth lekage. Is one of those phone that when with a good Q inspectin. Just to share with you guys.
    Knok on wood.
    Quote Originally Posted by joselito1976 View Post
    This is been beat allot,but I always I hear bad results. Well yestarday I drop my phone twice in tiles floor. One with the phone open by the way the phone open is more flexible and you can hear it when it hit the floor ,any way nothing happen to the phone. The secon time was close and was really but really hard it even bounce hit the back maybe is why nothing happen. the first thing I look was the screen ,but nothing happen. I have the phone since debut day no oreo twist, no dead pixel no ligth lekage. Is one of those phone that when with a good Q inspectin. Just to share with you guys.
    Knok on wood.
    cool
    good to know

work on your sentences and your golden
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by nismoG20 View Post
    good to know

Jaja I know!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nismoG20 View Post
    good to know

lmao
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joselito1976 View Post
    Jaja I know!!
    Awesome.

I also knocked my phone off a table today and it bounced on the wood floor--no sweat. Still looks and works like a charm. Phew!
    I knocked my closed Pre off the counter this morning, and it opened when it bounced off the tile floor.. DOH! seems fine to me..
    I've got my third on the way. One drop, the other leaned against something.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    My "work" Pre (luckily) took a nosedive off my desk at work and I ended up with a nice gouge taken out of the top side, near the power button. I covered it up nicely with a nice hardshell snap-on case.
    my pre has fallen twice....one on tile without an IS and the 2nd time on a semi carpet and wooden floor with IS...no scratches and today i got a BoxWave rubber case on my pre
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    cool
    If Web OS ever has an app for spelling and grammar, I suggest you download it to your Pre.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    If Web OS ever has an app for spelling and grammar, I suggest you download it to your Pre.
    i would be the first one to get it !!