1.    #1  
    Anyone know if the Pre will get one of these nifty apps? I just started using GVoice and its awsome but i would like to be able to have an app so my Gvoice number shows up on other peoples caller IDs instead of my cell phone. I also tried the mobile site it says my device is not supported.
    Quote Originally Posted by runawayq View Post
    Anyone know if the Pre will get one of these nifty apps? I just started using GVoice and its awsome but i would like to be able to have an app so my Gvoice number shows up on other peoples caller IDs instead of my cell phone. I also tried the mobile site it says my device is not supported.
    I use the mobile site all the time - just go to voice.google.com on the pre, works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by runawayq View Post
    Search, search, search, its your bestest friend in the whole wide world.
    All I get is "Service Unavailable"...for now.
  5.    #5  
    Whoa! thanks mdmogren! It does work great. I have see vids of how the new android and blackberry apps work and would be nice to have one but this is not bad...
    I use the mobile site all the time - just go to voice.google.com on the pre, works great.

just went to above site says google voice coming soon

Fred
    When I tried signing in using my gmail credentials, it said google voice is currently only available for "Grand Central" users. (I'm not yet sure what a grand central user is or how to become one.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Google bought Grand Central which is now Google Voice. If you weren't in before the transfer then you are too late. It is supposed to be available publicly in a couple of weeks.
    I do wish there was an app so that I can natively play the voice files. Or have the Pre support more audio formats.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    But you can not stream the voicemail....right?
    Quote Originally Posted by curtissc View Post
    No, you cannot.
    Quote Originally Posted by curtissc View Post
    No, you can't but if you call into your google voice number, you can listen to your voicemails that way
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Oooo, Android's GV app looks pretty sweet: Google Mobile

Can't wait till they push one our way... <crosses fingers>
    If I was only allowed to pick one app to have on my pre, I think it would be a GV app.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    When will google voice support number porting?
    Quote Originally Posted by jessef View Post
    When will google voice support number porting?
    "soon"
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2