Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rfs830 View Post
    i just tested my battery again. I unhooked it at 3pm with a full charge. just before 6pm i was at 20% battery life. I dont know what happened but this just started. Plus now when I plug my phone into charge it the battery get real hot now. I going to have to take this one back or something. Anyone else having that problem also?
    my battery's been fine since launch day, until today - had a similar thing happen to me this morning...

100% at 8am, at 36% two hours later
    - wifi on
    - gmail, exchange set to manual
    - instant messaging off
    - screen brightness at the lowest
    - no open applications
    - no phone usage, no browsing, nothing

heading to sprint to swap out the battery. the battery was extra warm taking it off the touchstone this morning though
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    you have the same thing that happening to them then.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    will.. let me know if they swapped out your battery for you if you dont mind. I need to stop by my sprint store to do that as well
    Quote Originally Posted by rfs830 View Post
    i just tested my battery again. I unhooked it at 3pm with a full charge. just before 6pm i was at 20% battery life. I dont know what happened but this just started. Plus now when I plug my phone into charge it the battery get real hot now. I going to have to take this one back or something. Anyone else having that problem also?
    I bet that it is a software setting not a hardware issue.

Try the steps in the Improving Battery Life.

- Craig
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ska5fe View Post
    Maybe it was something no one's mentioned yet: the movie you saw! I'm going to see Harry Potter tonight, I'll try to replicate your experience and let you know what happens.
    LOL. Well, it *was* a dark film. Enjoy!
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    well I just noticed that my exchange account keeps looking for emails not stop. That may be why. I dont know what changed but it just started to do this. I just set my exchange account to manual to see if my phone can make it through the night.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12