Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Give it time!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by upperking View Post
    I swear I will throw my palm pre off a bridge if the update does not come out today...
    DON'T DO THAT!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!! Still waiting till August 1st to get mine.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    It's odd... I always plan for the worst.
    But today it just feels like there's going to be an update coming out.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    I hope it doesn't come out until Friday, just to drive guys nuts.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I hope it comes out much later in the day...just to give me something to fiddle with all day...

"Updates"
    "Updates"
    "Updates"
    "Updates"
    "Updates"
    "Updates"
    To late!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by upperking View Post
    I swear I will throw my palm pre off a bridge if the update does not come out today...
    Before you do...which bridge will you be on and which side of the bridge do you plan on throwing your Pre?

Why? Oh, uh, no reason...just wondering [if I could get there in time to catch your Pre...]
    Quote Originally Posted by mcampbell View Post
    I hope it comes out much later in the day...just to give me something to fiddle with all day...

"Updates"
    "Updates"
    "Updates"
    "Updates"
    "Updates"
    "Updates"
    Lol I've been doing this all day
    wooow i knew it wouldnt come out today.
    anyways hu cares if it doesnt come out today....i believe from now till august 1st
    Downloaded.... YAY!

Not really... Relax folks, it ain't gonna help much.

Seriously, I like the way Palm is proactive in updating.... BUT it's obvious by the amount of updates and problems, that the Pre was not ready for prime time yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    anyways hu cares if it doesnt come out today....i believe from now till august 1st
    Hu cares? The family of the President of China Hu Jintao cares? This update really is big.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    I too am awaiting this update anxiously only in excitement to see what will change. I don't really have any beef with the functioning of my phone other than minor issues. I'm sure that they will be addressed at some time or another. I had a problem with the alarm clock function last week but it seems that it fixed itself.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Well you did buy it a little late if you bought it just now, the stock was around 1.50 back in december I think...now that would have been the time to buy!

True, I wish I had been following it since then, but I still have faith in it.... I think Palm could be on the road to a turn-a-round...
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tampashooters View Post
    Downloaded.... YAY!

Not really... Relax folks, it ain't gonna help much.

Seriously, I like the way Palm is proactive in updating.... BUT it's obvious by the amount of updates and problems, that the Pre was not ready for prime time yet.
    Blasphemy ..........
    What if Palm plays a fast on us. We all update to 1.0.4 and soon as we all reboot our pre's.............1.0.5 is out!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    SHO_ONE

you gotta tell me where to get that pic you're using as wallpaper

I dont get you guys being so anxious waiting for an update that more than likely will not added anything worth writing home about. its most likely just going to be bug fixes and at most emoticons.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tripsbacks View Post
    What if Palm plays a fast on us. We all update to 1.0.4 and soon as we all reboot our pre's.............1.0.5 is out!
    Mine already has 1.0.4 (so does yours I'm pretty sure..)
    -mark
    I would be very excited about text message timestamps , text forwarding.... and EMOTICONS. How I've missed the emoticons.

Seriously.

I miss camera zoomability.

But emoticons? I miss 'em every day.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast