Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SHO_ONE View Post
    I agree, I too love this phone so much so I decided to buy some stock in the company. I'm being told this is a bad idea and it may be true, but I have a strong feeling that just like Apple, Palm's stock will rise! I didn't buy much, seeing this is my first venture into the whole stocks thing.... wish me luck I have a feeling that web os and palm will do what is needed to turn themselves around.
    Well you did buy it a little late if you bought it just now, the stock was around 1.50 back in december I think...now that would have been the time to buy!
    Tomorrow we will see.
    No update
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    No update
    no update YET
    i am trying to be positive
    I'm hoping for an update today but thinking its probably not going to happen.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhughes86 View Post
    I'm hoping for an update today but thinking its probably not going to happen.
    hope for the best, plan for the worst, its the best way to approach a situation like this.

i was optimistic that we would recieve an update today, as it has been a few weeks since the last one and palm seems dedicated to constant improvements (which is why they included the OTA update ability), however their silence has been rather off-putting regarding a sooner vs later release.
    I really do hope that all of you do not go into shock if rumor does not become reality. I know there are Sprint/Palm people on here that say that it will happen, but they are unfounded due to the fact that it is impossible to fact check their statements.

So, if it is 1.1, 1.0.5, 6.0 or just a plain old run-of-the-mill day, just relax... all is not lost. Deep cleansing breaths.... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    I really do hope that all of you do not go into shock if rumor does not become reality. I know there are Sprint/Palm people on here that say that it will happen, but they are unfounded due to the fact that it is impossible to know for sure.

So, if it is 1.1, 1.0.5, 6.0 or just a plain old run-of-the-mill day, just relax... all is not lost. Deep cleansing breaths.... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

its not working
    need...........paper...........bag
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Rule 1. don't count on forum update rumors to come true.

That said, it just turned 9 o'clock here in California, so Palm probably just started booting up their computers..
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I've noticed updates usually show up at about 3 or 330 CST so i'm not going to get upset till after that!
    I swear I will throw my palm pre off a bridge if the update does not come out today...
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Gizmodo compiled 23 things that they want to see on the Pre to make it a killer phone. I have to tell you, a lot of those features that they listed would take a couple of days at most to implement. If Palm released 4 or 5 of those type of features/fixes, and a few other things not mentioned, people would be extremely satisfied.
    Refreshing the Updates screen is geting a bit old.... I'm really looking forward to seeing what's truly in the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by millsam89 View Post
    I've noticed updates usually show up at about 3 or 330 CST so i'm not going to get upset till after that!
    .... unfounded rumors don't happen and you get mad?

I can only imagine how you felt when you heard about Michael Jackson's afterlife comeback tour only to find....<chokes up>.... it doesn't work like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraris View Post
    Gizmodo compiled 23 things that they want to see on the Pre to make it a killer phone. I have to tell you, a lot of those features that they listed would take a couple of days at most to implement. If Palm released 4 or 5 of those type of features/fixes, and a few other things not mentioned, people would be extremely satisfied.
    yes
    i just need a little
    please palm
    give it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    or don't its ok
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    The EAS stuff is a priority at Palm - that's not rumor and it's also the core of the 1.1 update which may or may not come out today. Corporate capability is critical to overall Pre sales, even though most people here scoff at it.

You never know what time they will send the update out...and it may not be out today...who knows...it's exciting to watch and wait, but I really want to connect to my Exchange server soon!

:-)
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    .... unfounded rumors don't happen and you get mad?

I can only imagine how you felt when you heard about Michael Jackson's afterlife comeback tour only to find....<chokes up>.... it doesn't work like that.
    I'm not a Michael Jackson fan so I wasn't too upset!
    Quote Originally Posted by upperking View Post
    I swear I will throw my palm pre off a bridge if the update does not come out today...
    Wow,that serious? Tell me what bridge, so I can be underneath to catch it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraris View Post
    Gizmodo compiled 23 things[/URL] that they want to see on the Pre to make it a killer phone. I have to tell you, a lot of those features that they listed would take a couple of days at most to implement. If Palm released 4 or 5 of those type of features/fixes, and a few other things not mentioned, people would be extremely satisfied.
    Woah! I have noticed most all these things since I got the phone. Hopefully palm takes notice to the gizmodo article.
    SHO_ONE, I love your wallpaper. Where did you get it from, if you don't mind my asking....
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast