Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
    I just got my phone updated yesterday. The version is actually 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    The biggest issue about these update rumors are not going to be an issue with when it will come, but when they do finally get here, what will it actually have in it? How much of the actual upgrade package is rumored as well? I'm almost afraid to get excited on the day because i have a feeling its not really going to be that great as we may think anyway.I do hope i am wrong. But until then, i will continue to homebrew and enjoy it.
    i am looking for the update because i know some apps require the update, like: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...t-c-h-etc.html
    and hopefully many more
    Quote Originally Posted by gsx62391@yahoo.com View Post
    The biggest issue about these update rumors are not going to be an issue with when it will come, but when they do finally get here, what will it actually have in it? How much of the actual upgrade package is rumored as well? I'm almost afraid to get excited on the day because i have a feeling its not really going to be that great as we may think anyway.I do hope i am wrong. But until then, i will continue to homebrew and enjoy it.
    Yeah, i'm hoping for a bit more than just corporate e mail stuff.

I got a feeling that I may be dissapointed.

If we do get more then that will make me a much happier Goat.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    heres my question, if the emulator has the recent update already on it, can't we basically tell whats been updated? lol. I mean it is emulating.. also on the emulator, (SDK) did they update the corporate exchange stuff? If so, then we basically know that we are only going to get that.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    heres my question, if the emulator has the recent update already on it, can't we basically tell whats been updated? lol. I mean it is emulating.. also on the emulator, (SDK) did they update the corporate exchange stuff? If so, then we basically know that we are only going to get that.
    Some of the new features I'm looking for are not in the SDK - such as power improvements, and hopefully an app store with items in it.
    -mark
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Exchange email does seem to be updated on the Emulator. I was able to connect to my server and it prompted me to change my security policy. Couldn't tell what else was in there. Didn't go so far as to see if there was an updated AppStore.
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    and hopefully an app store with items in it.
    Yeah, I think this is the major one that many of us are hoping for. Though I also want accelerometer shake support too so I can finish 1.0 of my app.
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    and hopefully an app store with items in it.
    If you want an App Store with apps in it, you'll have to go get an iPhone I'm afraid.

If you want an App Catalog with apps in it, you just need to be patient.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    lame the days almost over and not a peep
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall View Post
    It looks like it lost all of its formatting, so all of the apparent breaks and shifts in topic would probably make sense if it was organized correctly.
    Oh, it must have been written with a Pre...
    Here I sit, brokenhearted,
    Tried to update, but only .......
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by imtravis View Post
    Here I sit, brokenhearted,
    Tried to update, but only .......
    Lol. That's a beautiful, poetic way to express the sentiment.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Sigh...............
    Did I all it in the original sprintusers thread or what? Granted there's still technically time, but its more unlikely every second.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    ...disappointing...

Oh well.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    OMG my new update 2.8.4.7 is awesome ! I used the new voice memo to record a new recipe and then used the video recorder to record the process then went home and cooked the meal while playing with my new applications. While I ate, I watched a movie from my Pre on our flat screen. Then my Pre app called "you gotta go" went off so I went to poo. Later I went to bed and placed the Pre on the touchstone and it played me a couple of songs while I drifted off to sleep. Ohhhh Joy ! NOT ! Don't expect the world to change when the new update comes either. Just enjoy what ya get.
    OMG no update WTF, My pre is going to die!!
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    In positive news, that's one more day until IT remote-wipes my device because I hooked it into corporate email without asking permission first
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    i am looking for the update because i know some apps require the update, like: http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...t-c-h-etc.html
    and hopefully many more
    Yes! I really love that APP and want to try out the new version with 1.1... whenever it comes.
    I don't doubt that the information might be legitimate, however I haven't received any e-mail and I have my Sprint exchange server synced to my phone. We'll see I guess...
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast