1.    #1  
    For those who may have not yet submitted their rebate forms. I believe the expiriation date for Pre's purchased on June 6th is July 25th.
    Thank you
    Not only that but you had to actually purchase it before July 11th. The 25th is the last post mark date they will accept...
    Is there a downloadable version of the rebate form or is it only available at the retail store?
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Cool; I thought I was SOL since I missed the one month date; I just filled it out and will put it into the mailbox as soon as I hit "Post Quick Reply" to this message.
    Just mailled mine and said a prayer that I actually get it
    Global Posts
    355 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreAmped View Post
    Just mailled mine and said a prayer that I actually get it
    I know what you mean. I've had "trouble" The last few times I've tried to get a rebate actually paid to me.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Does that mean the price at Best Buy will go up to $299?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Is there a downloadable version of the rebate form or is it only available at the retail store?
    There is a downloadable version, yes, but I see that they've revised it for Pre purchases between 7/9/09 and 9/7/09, with a 9/21/09 postmark deadline.

Here:

Sprint Nextel | Mail-in Rebates from Sprint
    Here is the old form for purchases between 6/4/09 and 7/11/09.

http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_071109.pdf
    This is actually good news cause I thought I missed it. i am always lazy with these things. Thats how they make money off rebates, lazy people like me who forget to send it. (Or they reject it for a million reasons)
    Thanks guys!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bart001 View Post
    Does that mean the price at Best Buy will go up to $299?
    that is up to BB, but I doubt it. Why would they sell it for $299 when Sprint has it for $199 after MIR. Old rebate time frame expired, but the new one (till 9/7) still has it with the $100 rebate.
    radio shack/best buy/walmart sell the phone for $199 (or $219 in some cases) with NO mail-in rebate.

the mir is only from sprint because they like collecting interest on that extra $100 for 4-6 weeks