1.    #1  
    Is there a way to delete multiple emails at once?? Such as a 'check all' button??

Thanks

Howard
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    yes there is..
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    yes there is..
    How?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  4.    #4  
    There is?? Great--can you give me a hint as to how to delete bunches of emails all at once
    yes there is..

.... no there is not

.... and it sucks!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    yes there is..
    LOL liar!!
    Yes that does suck...They need to fix this
    With all that Synergy, who the heck would want to delete emails more than one at a time? STOP HATING ON PALM!!!!!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ilovecheeseburritos
    I like chocolate milk.
    easiest way is this..

while in your inbox, swipe the junk emails off the screen to the left or right.

if you got like 5 junk emails you want to delete, swiping is basically the same speed as selecting each email then hitting the delete button.

i was very very very very disappointed when i could not select multiple emails... however once i found that i can just flick the emails to delete them, it doesnt seem bad at all. Be aware that it will not warn you or ask you if you want to delete, it just deletes them.. also check your settings, it can delete them off of the server as well.

warning:
    deleting GMAIL emails from your phone will delete them from the server (your inbox on the computer). There is no setting to change this. And there is no way to "mark as read" other than opening the message - annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martillo_Azul View Post
    I like chocolate milk.
    I'm lactose intolerant.
    wow this post went south quick lol (I don't like cheese either)
    my pre seems to miss a decent portion of my delete-swipes for emails. I guess I need to learn how to swipe better. It flings them part of the way off the screen, but then they slide right back, and I end up having to do it a few times.

apparently i'm doing it wrong.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I've noticed that my hotmail deletes go straight to the trash folder, but that the trash folder doesn't empty. I've got 433 trash messages, and the bulk delete would come in handy right now. I can swipe them out of the folder, (to where? I don't know) but I figure I'd have carpal tunnel afterward. Anyone else experience/ notice this? Is this a bug? is there a work around? Thanks in advance for any help, info given.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martillo_Azul View Post
    I like chocolate milk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    I'm lactose intolerant.
    I am too, but I like chocolate milk too much to give it up so I just deal with it.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Moo.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by evilsandwich View Post
    easiest way is this..

while in your inbox, swipe the junk emails off the screen to the left or right.

if you got like 5 junk emails you want to delete, swiping is basically the same speed as selecting each email then hitting the delete button.

i was very very very very disappointed when i could not select multiple emails... however once i found that i can just flick the emails to delete them, it doesnt seem bad at all. Be aware that it will not warn you or ask you if you want to delete, it just deletes them.. also check your settings, it can delete them off of the server as well.

warning:
    deleting GMAIL emails from your phone will delete them from the server (your inbox on the computer). There is no setting to change this. And there is no way to "mark as read" other than opening the message - annoying.

Wrong

Go into your email pref and accounts and change your gmail settings from Trash to ALL Mail

This way if you delete, your message will archiv and not trash (aka marked as read)