1.    #1  
    Ok so I may not be citing this correctly but I was just on the Palm blog and they had a entry from about the MLB All star bash party that Palm hosted and thought this was cool...

"Touchstone was “the coolest thing I have ever seen.” Tennis star Anna Kournikova, in St. Louis for the All-Star festivities, said she thought the new Pre was “so cute” and will be donating an autographed phone to her charity."

*my point= Anna and I (and all of us Pre owners for that matter) have something in common next step is marriage for me and her!

yes I know that I am fully aware that this thread may be completely bashed but I'm sitting in a summer school class and just really bored and thought this was pretty cool!

P.s Pre|Central how about getting that Pre from Anna and make it a possible giveaway?? (long shot I know )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The Pre does WORK
    She's ugly.

Sorry... I had to say it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayem View Post
    She's ugly.

Sorry... I had to say it.
    You wouldn't kick her out of bed and you know it.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seespotsave45 View Post

yes I know that I am fully aware that this thread may be completely bashed but I'm sitting in a summer school class and just really bored and thought this was pretty cool!

This explains why you're in Summer School.
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
    I have absolutely nothing against this post. And Anna is NOT ugly. Anyone who says so is either blind or has very bad taste.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Kournikova isn't even good at Tennis. Now if it was Maria Sharapova that would be a completely different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    You wouldn't kick her out of bed and you know it.
    Most certainly not but I see many regular girls around my area that are hotter than her.
    Anna is good looking and her beauty took a hit when people began to think of her as a quitter. She's got more curves than Sharapova, but I prefer the Sharapova "grunt."

As for the Pre being cute, that may be the death of the phone. That customer segment will get overrun by iPhone's "hotness". The Pre competes better as a tool for organizing your interconnected life than as a cute phone.