Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Anyway to change the Phone, contacts, email, calender shortcuts right above the gesture area?
    Quote Originally Posted by vjdupree View Post
    Anyway to change the Phone, contacts, email, calender shortcuts right above the gesture area?
    Yes. If you tap and hold the icons until they light up, you can drag the icons off the bar. To add a different one, tap and hold an icon from the launcher and drag it to the bar.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    Yes. If you tap and hold the icons until they light up, you can drag the icons off the bar. To add a different one, tap and hold an icon from the launcher and drag it to the bar.
    I want to add the messaging into the shortcut bar but when I do as you suggest it wont move from the launcher page to the shortcut bar....
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    I want to add the messaging into the shortcut bar but when I do as you suggest it wont move from the launcher page to the shortcut bar....
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    You have to move an icon off the shortcut bar before you can move a new one onto it.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nKoan View Post
    You have to move an icon off the shortcut bar before you can move a new one onto it.
    YES!!! YOU DO!!!

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Another case of SEARCH FAIL.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazo View Post
    Another case of SEARCH FAIL.
    You should go back to your iPhone.