1.    #1  
    Do you guys think that future software updates will allow landscape view for the Sprint navigation and Pandora?

I ask because there's a cubby hole in my car where the Pre fits perfectly in sideways.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by speak easy View Post
    Do you guys think that future software updates will allow landscape view for the Sprint navigation and Pandora?

I ask because there's a cubby hole in my car where the Pre fits perfectly in sideways.
    Sprint Nav already works in landscape mode.
    One can find consistency even in inconsistency.
    Quote Originally Posted by tricex2 View Post
    Sprint Nav already works in landscape mode.
    I can't seem to get Sprint Nav to work in landscape mode. How did you make this happen?
  4.    #4  
    Is there an option that you have to set? I was driving around today with my phone sideways and the nav never flipped to correct the view.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I'm at work now so can't verify the menus but I am sure the 3D maps rotate while enroute.
  6.    #6  
    Let us know once you verify it, and if there's a setting you have to choose. I looked through the preferences and didn't find anything.
    i dont think it works on landscape mode just tried it and no go
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Sprint Nav works in landscape mode on my friend's Touch Diamond, but it DOES NOT work in landscape mode on my Pre.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    My apologies to the OP, like the poster above mines friend, I too had a
    Touch Diamond before upgrading to the Pre it did landscape and after double checking after I got off work, you are right. Color me corrected! Hopefully it will be fixed in an update doesn't seem like it would be hard to do since the old WinMo phone could.