1.    #1  
    When I bought the pre I let me wife mess around with some of features. Well she put her facebook info into the phone. I don't use facebook. In any case, over the weekend I took several pics using the pre. I noticed there is an upload function on the drop down menu in photos. Once selected the facebook icon appears. With one click I was able to upload photos taken with the pre to her facebook account rather quickly. No entering email addresses or anything. I wonder if there other upload sites that can be added.
    Not that can be 'added' that I'm aware of in current release of software.

I send pics to a contact named 'Picasa Upload' to which I have associated the following email address: [myusername].upload@picasaweb.com. Photos appear in my online album within seconds.
    I do the e-mail thing with flickr and as a plus I have my location settings so it geotags the photos and puts them on a map for me.
    yep, pretty sweet.
    PhotoBucket can be added and works great. You can do several at a time and they just load one ata time very easy to use.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyandthesets View Post
    I do the e-mail thing with flickr and as a plus I have my location settings so it geotags the photos and puts them on a map for me.
    how do you add flickr?
    only photobucket and facebook are available right now.

Hopefully we see flickr and picasa in the future
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    hopefully there will be a service to add your own service. me for example will use studivz instead of facebook. (fingers crossed)
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    For Flickr!, you just need to email it to your Flickr! Upload email address (log in to your account to find your email address). Its best to set Flickr! up as a contact and email the photo to this contact. Works pretty well, though doing multiple photos at the same time is a bit more 'click intensive' relative to most Pre functions.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuhawksr1 View Post
    Not that can be 'added' that I'm aware of in current release of software.

I send pics to a contact named 'Picasa Upload' to which I have associated the following email address: [myusername].upload@picasaweb.com. Photos appear in my online album within seconds.
    I hate KU. Hate them.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rundown87 View Post
    I hate KU. Hate them.
    +1. Agreed.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Can't wait for the Flickr upload!
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvigilante1 View Post
    I wonder if there other upload sites that can be added.
    You can upload to PhotoBucket the same way. I actually read about that before noticing the Facebook option. I already had a Facebook account set up. Read about PhotoBucket, and created an account so I could do that. Then discovered the Facebook option.

This phone actually seems to have lots of hidden capabilities.
    I am also hoping for a native Flickr and Picasa upload option.
    Tweed also now has a photo upload function to a variety of twitter photo services... pretty nice.
    John Y - Aka Levelbest

Check out JOHNfm streaming on your Pre @ http://johnfm.com/pre
    Levelbest's Pre Wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
    +1. Agreed.
    lol , rock chalk jayhawk , anyways , its was of my favorite features of the phone to upload a picture so fast to facebook. hopefully it will be this easy when/if video is added