1.    #1  
    Hey guys I'm sure this is beating a dead horse but I haven't seen many people complain about this...I love this pre and want to keep it for sure but should I exchange my pre b.c everyone I talk too it almost sounds like there's water in my phone or something...also most people I talk to I always ask them how I sound and they say I sound muffled or sounds like I'm in a hallway...anyone else having this problem talkin on the phone??? When I put the phone on speaker everyone says I sound much better so could it be a problem with the phone I have? Any suggestions? Thanks
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Your putting your face over the mic. Its on the front of the phone.I do that often.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Lauderdale View Post
    Hey guys I'm sure this is beating a dead horse but I haven't seen many people complain about this...I love this pre and want to keep it for sure but should I exchange my pre b.c everyone I talk too it almost sounds like there's water in my phone or something...also most people I talk to I always ask them how I sound and they say I sound muffled or sounds like I'm in a hallway...anyone else having this problem talkin on the phone??? When I put the phone on speaker everyone says I sound much better so could it be a problem with the phone I have? Any suggestions? Thanks
    I thought it was just me, people gave me a hard time for posting my concerns. It was suggested that I exchange the device but everything else seems fine to me, and I'm apprehensive in exchanging for something worse.
    second phone i have with the same issue. i am not covering the mic but am holding the phone to my ear. every other way people hear me well