1.    #1  
    This morning I awoke to the usual notifications of mail and whatnot. Read the first email, clicked a link and waited...and waited...and waited.

Closed the browser, went back to the mail app, clicked on another mail...and waited...and waited...and no content loading aside from "From" and "Subject". Clicked on the previous email, no content. Opened a browser page, nothing. Opened Google Earth, nothing.

Anyone else had this sort of thing happen to them? It just seemed like nothing wanted to work. I ended up doing a soft reset and everything worked fine after. But it was really rather random and was the first time anything like that has happened to me. Aside from the normal random slowdowns because of bouncing bars.
    that has happened to me before but i was roaming. i needed to enable data roaming and everything worked just fine. Sometimes i enable airplane mode and then disable it and i service returns as well. let me know if you need to know how to do either of those things!
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    This morning I awoke to the usual notifications of mail and whatnot. Read the first email, clicked a link and waited...and waited...and waited.

Closed the browser, went back to the mail app, clicked on another mail...and waited...and waited...and no content loading aside from "From" and "Subject". Clicked on the previous email, no content. Opened a browser page, nothing. Opened Google Earth, nothing.

Anyone else had this sort of thing happen to them? It just seemed like nothing wanted to work. I ended up doing a soft reset and everything worked fine after. But it was really rather random and was the first time anything like that has happened to me. Aside from the normal random slowdowns because of bouncing bars.
    same thing happened to me but just right now i even made another thread on this....wifi and 3g didnt work....so i rebooted and all worked fine...thats so annoying
    first time mine turned on, the background was blank - i could not access wallpapers/pictures/videos/ringtones/ANYTHING saved on the phones hard drive.. it would just sit there spinning.. reboot, background shows up, everything works .. very strange.. pre has issues.