Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just got it added via retentions! They lock it into a contract, but hey I'm a new customer and it coincides with my Sprint contract anyway! I added my Google voice number so I'm quickly on my way to making free calls! Woo!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarqBland View Post
    I just got it added via retentions! They lock it into a contract, but hey I'm a new customer and it coincides with my Sprint contract anyway! I added my Google voice number so I'm quickly on my way to making free calls! Woo!
    I just went to google voice. Still in beta and put my info. In, do I just wait now?
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    I just went to google voice. Still in beta and put my info. In, do I just wait now?
    Yes, you have to wait until they send you an invitation. The waiting sucks, but apparently, they are inviting a TON of people now. I signed up months ago and got an e-mail invitation last night. My best friend signed up this morning and he got one not too long ago...so it's just a waiting game now!
    Awesome, thanks for the post. I just called and got the pick 3 added to my account within 5 minutes using the phone number in this post. I have to wait another 6 months for my wife's contract at Verizon to expire before I switch her to Sprint so this will save me some minutes until then!

I have been pleased with all my interactions with CS in the month I have been with Sprint.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I got it from Retentions today too! I didn't get an Airave to help with the signal issues in my house, yet I don't really care. Unlimited calls to the three most important numbers solves my number one issue with Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by ebernal718 View Post
    worked like a charm

luckily i had changed my plan for the upcoming month to be for only 450 minutes so im set for 2 years with this pick 3.

i remember i had called day after i got my first bill asking the CS guy about the pick 3 and he said it only worked for landlines and would cost me $5 extra. complete BS. 1-866-235-1185 is the way to go
    I agree, i called cs and they charged me $5 but i when i called the number. They reversed the charges and now it's free!! Thanks!! You saved me $120 bucks!!!
    Last edited by crazyazn23; 07/18/2009 at 10:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyazn23 View Post
    I agree, i called cs and they charged me $5 but i when i called the number. They reversed the charges and now it's free!! Thanks!! You saved me $120 bucks!!!
    glad to help!
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Anyone figure out a way to RECEIVE free calls via google voice?

Also, does anyone know if pick 3/5 works when roaming? If so, it may be beneficial to our voicemail number if roaming a lot.
    Last edited by PreGk; 07/20/2009 at 08:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Also, does anyone know if pick 3/5 works when roaming? If so, it may be beneficial to our voicemail number if roaming a lot.
    I'm pretty sure your pick3/5 numbers (as well as mobile-to-mobile) actually count against your anytime minutes while roaming.
    Just got it - the rep had to do some hunting but found the codes.

Basically, I called two weeks ago to request 6pm Nights and the confirmation letter that came (snail mail) showed that it wasn't added.

I called Sprint (retentions) this afternoon, explained what happened and that I'd actually prefer to have the Pick 5 if it were available - and indeed it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Anyone figure out a way to RECEIVE free calls via google voice?

There is a feature in Google Voice where you can have incoming calls display your Google Voice # or the incoming callers #. If you use the Google Voice # I guess you could get free incoming calls that way. A lot to give up caller id for that but I guess it would work
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Took five minutes, easy as could be!!!! THANKS!!! I may actually have airtime to spare this month.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123