Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    worked like a charm

luckily i had changed my plan for the upcoming month to be for only 450 minutes so im set for 2 years with this pick 3.

i remember i had called day after i got my first bill asking the CS guy about the pick 3 and he said it only worked for landlines and would cost me $5 extra. complete BS. 1-866-235-1185 is the way to go
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    if you're already in a contract, wouldnt they call your bluff? or would they still be worried. (calling retentions)
    Quote Originally Posted by tajam View Post
    if you're already in a contract, wouldnt they call your bluff? or would they still be worried. (calling retentions)
    It depends. I called them a couple weeks ago, explained that I'd like something like what Verizon offers with their out of network numbers with free calling. He asked if I was considering going to Verizon. I told him that honestly I wasnt but had been a Sprint customer for 11 years. He looked it up and verified that and had no problem giving it to me.
    I called today after finding out several of you tried it.

I can say now that I have the Pick 3 feature! This will be wonderful now that I don't have to worry about talking to someone during the day without spending my anytime minutes. Another reason to love Sprint!

:-)
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Got Pick 3 added two days ago, no problem at all. Just mentioned I had heard about it and if they knew anything about it. Regular CS don't know anything about it. Like mentioned earlier, only retentions can do it. To change numbers, you have to call to do it, you can't do it online.
    Quote Originally Posted by thechosenfew88 View Post
    I called today after finding out several of you tried it.

I can say now that I have the Pick 3 feature! This will be wonderful now that I don't have to worry about talking to someone during the day without spending my anytime minutes. Another reason to love Sprint!

:-)
    I already had it on my first line added a second line along with 1500 min family plan yesterday a totally forgot about the pick 3 until I read the forum. Called the # that's in this forum and got it free of charge within 5 mins. Thanks you guys for saving me some mins!!!
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    We get charged for checking voicemail? I have pick 3 and have yet to add my 3 numbers....thinking of adding my line now.
    FYI, they offer a "pick 5" as well. Good luck getting that one thought
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    We get charged for checking voicemail? I have pick 3 and have yet to add my 3 numbers....thinking of adding my line now.
    You won't get charged for checked your voicemail...as long as it's your Pre's number. It's considered mobile-to-mobile.

Add non-Sprint numbers (mobile or land) to your Pick 3/5.
    I can also confirm I just had this added to my account for 2 years
    pick 3/5 was an offer that they had in the retention department. It is no longer available to b given out. They can update it and change the numbers but even that is hard. A lot of reps in retention don't even know how to do it because they have never seen the offer. The codes were removed so its hard to work on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martillo_Azul View Post
    pick 3/5 was an offer that they had in the retention department. It is no longer available to b given out. They can update it and change the numbers but even that is hard. A lot of reps in retention don't even know how to do it because they have never seen the offer. The codes were removed so its hard to work on them.
    I did pick 3 for my secound line today and the whole phone convrsation lasted about 5 minutes!
    When I switched my legacy family plan to the Everything Data 3000 I was able to get the "pick 5" option added to all 5 lines as well as 200 bonus minutes on each of the lines. The nice part is I picked my Google Voice # as one of my Pick 5's which essentially gives me free outgoing calls via Google Voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martillo_Azul View Post
    Not even close to being true. I just had Pick 5 added to all my lines last night. But only Account Services has the authority to add it now, so be sure to ask them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
    Not even close to being true. I just had Pick 5 added to all my lines last night. But only Account Services has the authority to add it now, so be sure to ask them.
    Agreed, my Pick 5 was only added about a month ago and it was actually offered to me as a way to make the switch from my old legacy family plan to the new 3000 everything data more affordable.
    Last edited by ericmn1; 07/15/2009 at 06:24 PM.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    My pick 3 was added right before I got my Pre.
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I just called tonight & got my Pick 5 with no problem from the customer service woman!
    got it on all 5 lines with no problem.

anyone know where you can see this on your online account? Just to verify the feature was added and the #s that were added? Thanks
    Last edited by jschramm; 07/16/2009 at 07:43 AM.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I just got the pick 3 added. Does anyone know if I change my plan online from the 900 to 450 will I lose my pick 3 or does it stay? Also, will changing my plan start my 24 month contract over?
    You can change you plan with Sprint without extending you contract

But from what I was told I had to start my 24 month contract over for adding Pick 3 so even if you had to extend to downgrade your plan it wouldnt really matter.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast