Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I did a search for this but couldn't find it, yet I recall something about it.

Anyways...

The calendar icon won't update to the current day. Is there a fix?
    Reboot?

My calendar didn't update yesterday, I rebooted and all was fine.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Yea, I did a reboot the first time, but I shouldn't have to reboot everyday should I?
    I actually wish there was an app to reboot whenever i would schedule it, like 3am or something.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    No one also having this issue.
    I just recently started having the same issue. I have rebooted twice now in the last 4 days.
    Mine is doing the same thing, can't say that I noticed it till yesterday. It's now 12:09 a.m. but the calendar is showing yesterdays date.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Saw it first happen July 13.
    I had the same issue as well. Rebooting is dumb - it's a PDA at it's heart, for crying out loud. It should be able to know what day it is, if nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by xGORDOx View Post
    Yea, I did a reboot the first time, but I shouldn't have to reboot everyday should I?
    I actually wish there was an app to reboot whenever i would schedule it, like 3am or something.
    or built in like a BB
    Quote Originally Posted by mrolesen View Post
    Saw it first happen July 13.
    13th was the first day I noticed it as well. Must be a recent bug then.
    Still stuck on yesterday's date. It seems like only a reboot will change it though I'm going to wait and see if it will update on it's own.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    whats weird is that today it's showing the 16th, which is today.

Hopefully it was just some weird glitch.
    I didn't reboot and it never updated to the 16th. However, it updated a while ago to the 17th!!!!! I guess the 16th just didn't exist, at least not according to my pre
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    So it had updated to teh 16th on the 16th, but today it hasn't updated to the 17th.

Glitchy, and kind of a pain in the ***.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I needed to reboot yesterday the 18th (it was stuck on the 17th's date) so I rebooted. Then this morning the same thing. Today the 19th was stuck on the 18th's date. Rebooted and seems to be back to normal. I hope they address this in the 1.1.0 update.
    Just wondering if those with this problem are Sync'ing to Palm or Google calendar? I'm using Google calendar, and although I haven't had this exact problem, I was having issues where appointments entered via Google Calendar (on my PC) were showing up on my Pre as one day later. I finally ended up deleting my Google account on the Pre, then did a soft reset (just to make sure the cache is cleared), and then added my Google account back. Since then, my appointments are showing up properly on both my Pre and PC. If you're using Google Calendar, might want to try this.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysurf View Post
    Just wondering if those with this problem are Sync'ing to Palm or Google calendar? I'm using Google calendar, and although I haven't had this exact problem, I was having issues where appointments entered via Google Calendar (on my PC) were showing up on my Pre as one day later. I finally ended up deleting my Google account on the Pre, then did a soft reset (just to make sure the cache is cleared), and then added my Google account back. Since then, my appointments are showing up properly on both my Pre and PC. If you're using Google Calendar, might want to try this.
    Well I doubt this will correct the issue, but I will sure give it a shot... Will not find out till tomorrow if this really works or not.