Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    The only reason they are having difficulties keeping up with demand is because they suck at inventory management. There are several corporate stores in my area with massive excess stock. Why can't they shuffle that around to take care of the backlog?

Sprint's mis-management of everything is the reason they are going out of business and the reason why, even though I only pay $20 a month, I'm temped to get an iPhone and give Sprint a big ol' FU.

You definitely should do that!
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnutty View Post
    You definitely should do that!
    I said temped. I browsed the AT&T online store 3 times in the last 6 months because of the issues I'm having with the 800W and now with the delay getting the Pre. The ridiculous price of AT&T's plans snaps me back into reality.
  3.    #23  
    Still no word on employee accounts. I'm getting very short on patience. I've been waiting for this phone since it was first announced. Why can't they just tell us WHEN?! Give us a date so I can relax! GAH!
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    Still no word on employee accounts. I'm getting very short on patience. I've been waiting for this phone since it was first announced. Why can't they just tell us WHEN?! Give us a date so I can relax! GAH!
    I hear ya. I'm STILL waiting for my freakin' replacement pre. How long could it POSSIBLY take? What is up with all the waiting. I am beginning to think we may never stop waiting.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12