1.    #1  
    Anyone else seen this?

1. Event at 7:00AM has a 15 minute reminder set.
    2. Reminder dings, I hit dismiss.
    3. I open the event to get the phone number in it, and start dialing.
    4. Reminder comes up again (huh? ), I hit dismiss.
    5. I have my call, lasts about 30 minutes.
    6. I hop in the shower.
    7. Time is now 8:03AM Phone dings. I check it, and it's a reminder for my 7:00AM event! The one I already had and dismissed TWICE.

Granted, this beats me not getting ANY reminders until I did a soft reset, but still...

What's up doc?

TIA

CS
    Yep - the calendar app has WAY too many bugs. Most of the time I don't even get the reminders.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Palm must sort this out as it will go down like a lead ballon with the corporates. So many PIM issues exist today that they will just state "not ready for the enterprise"
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
  4.    #4  
    bwaaaaa. Hmph.
  5.    #5  
    OK, well.... reminders have stopped altogether again. Weee!!!!!
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I am thinking of setting up a revolutionary brigade called th PPFM (PALM PLEASE FIX PIM)

I do realise this is an immature device but missing the ability to add attendees to a meeting is just plain silly - HOW DO YOU BOOK A MEETING WITH SOMEONE?
    Not being able to see attendee acceptances of meetings - Who's coming!?
    Not being able to forward emails without them losing all format is also a significant oops

The first two are sets of data provided by Exchange and activesync natively so Palm are actually ignoring/dropping that data as it comes through ! err? What!?

The last one just speaks volumes about the lack of testing. How can the field trials not have identified this.

I am hopeful that Palm knew about these (and others) when they went to market but had to draw a line in the sand to get the thing out there.

PPFM has it's fingers crossed.
    The Palm Pre advert that should have been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYAHsz8BxDk

Madam - I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception. Groucho Marx
    webOS 1.1 has improved how calendar reminders work -- check the release notes on Palm's support pages or install the update.
    The calendar even aftee the update is still poor. Just like photos and email which also need work.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I almost never get the ding sound. The reminder always pops up but rarely does the sound.