Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A couple hours. Well, it did reboot itself, no effort on my part.
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    it has been @ 2 weeks for me.
    Go Duke!!!!
    i reboot mine everyday in the morning or at night
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    It's been about a week! This is so nice after coming from winmo for years. I would have to soft reset several times a day every day. Gotta love it!
    Being that webOS is based on Linux, one shouldn't have to reboot it, except when doing updates (as that affects the kernel) or running into bugs. I had to reboot last night because I got this weird affect where I clicked on any of my programs and all I'd get was an about windows for that program showing the version I was running. That is if I clicked on the main screen. I could launch the programs I have on my Launcher. Weird. A reboot solved it.

My BB I rebooted daily, because I think they have some memory leak issues that begins to slow the device down.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackG058 View Post
    Being that webOS is based on Linux, one shouldn't have to reboot it, except when doing updates (as that affects the kernel) or running into bugs. I had to reboot last night because I got this weird affect where I clicked on any of my programs and all I'd get was an about windows for that program showing the version I was running. That is if I clicked on the main screen. I could launch the programs I have on my Launcher. Weird. A reboot solved it.

My BB I rebooted daily, because I think they have some memory leak issues that begins to slow the device down.
    tru but thats the main reason i reboot a lot daily bc of memory leaks....one time i only had 3 web browsers open i opened up a link and said i had to close cards bc i couldnt open up more...im guessing there was a memory leak no?
    I install a lot of homebrew, so I reboot every time I need to enable dev mode.
    I've only rebooted mine for updates and to enter developer mode.
    Accessories that I'm using with my Pre
    -Palm Leather Slip Case for Pre
    -Plantronics Discovery 925 Bluetooth Headset
    -Touchstone Charging Kit
    -2nd Touchstone Dock (for office)
    -2 International Travel Chargers
    -2nd Palm Battery
    -Palm Spare Battery Charger
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrowland View Post
    Mine "reboots" on its own a few times a day...want it to or not.
    For me that would definitely merit an exchange.
    i reboot mine was it lags which is sometimes
    Had to reboot today for the first time since 1.0.4 update. My GPS was not finding me. Simple reboot and all was well.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    first thing every morning.
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Rebooted Once since I purchased it about 2 weeks ago.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I swoosh sound when you close and card went away on mine so i had to do a soft reset on mine today. Thats the only time I HAD to on this Pre, besides to install homebrew apps but that shouldn't count.
    I never reboot unless I do some hack that requires it or my battery dies.

But as far as the WinMo comments - that's probably true with a crappy ROM, I would run winmo for MONTHS without rebooting.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12