1.    #1  
    I am not sure if this is just part of the phones slowness, using up too much memory or a bug but my Palm Pre lately has been having trouble closing cards. I will slide one up when I'm closing a batch and then when I move to the next card it slides back down from the heavens! sometimes I have to attempt to close it three or four times before it will actually stay shut.

There are also some moments when my screen becomes very unresponsive. I will be tapping a corner or even a program and it just wont come up. Sometimes another program will be selected in card view to the right or left of it. Has anyone had issues like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton View Post
    I am not sure if this is just part of the phones slowness, using up too much memory or a bug but my Palm Pre lately has been having trouble closing cards. I will slide one up when I'm closing a batch and then when I move to the next card it slides back down from the heavens! sometimes I have to attempt to close it three or four times before it will actually stay shut.

There are also some moments when my screen becomes very unresponsive. I will be tapping a corner or even a program and it just wont come up. Sometimes another program will be selected in card view to the right or left of it. Has anyone had issues like this?
    sometimes apps have memory leaks so over the period of a day of opening and losing apps the memory for apps dont seem to go away so it gets sluggish and sometimes ends up telling u that u cant open more cards and to close even though u got only 3 open...thats happened to me so just do a soft reboot......orange+sym+R does that and bam ur good