Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. EWT
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    That's the truth. I may give Sprint a try again - it would certainly lower my month bill. Coverage wasn't good locally the last time I tried, but that was 2-3 years ago. I'm actually temporarily back on a Palm device again since I dug the Centro out of a drawer to use while my Touch Pro is in transit. I had forgotten what a pleasure it is to use Palm OS relative to WM.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    One of these things is not like the others,
    One of these things just doesn't belong,
    Can you tell which thing is not like the others
    By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
    Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
    If you guessed this one is not like the others,
    Then you're absolutely...right!

Ah Sesame Street....
    Quote Originally Posted by chodaboy View Post
    I only thanked you because of the nightmares I am going to have.
    Is it known for sure if Verizon is even going to get the Pre?

ET
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Is it known for sure if Verizon is even going to get the Pre?

ET
    Yes. They said so themselves (sometime in 2010 I think)

I hate Verizon

They won't even fix our DSL internet that drops every time someone calls the house (they claim it that they "fixed" a filter, but they never do anything ). Never would I trust them (or my previous ISP, Broadstripe) with cell phone service.

</rant>
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Being w/ the Pre is my first Sprint experience but I'll say I like it much better then Verizon. There is always some 'hidden extra' charge on your VZW bill. With the Everything plans on Sprint its WAY cheaper for me to have a smart phone on Sprint then VZW ATT and Tmobile. As for the pre going to Verizon? I wouldn't put it past them to take off the WiFi and dumb it up with v-vast.
    Over the years I have been with "T", "1", "V" and Sprint. Of all of those I have always had a Tri-mode Phone with Sprint (palms) and have had GREAT service. They are better on the pricing and the reception has been my only concern. At my house I have ALWAYS had little to no Sprint reception unless I walk 100 feet in any direction BUT since all my phone have allowed free roaming on "V" it has been no problem. Would I go with any other service ... let me think .... um NEVER at this point. Why? I see no advantage. As far as "V" locking up the Pre, That would be a joke. With the skilled members here at PreCentral, "V" is out of their mind.
    Wow, talk about blowing a story out of proportion. Everyone, please actually read the whole release instead of just the bold parts. It says right in the official release that you will still be able to use the phones corresponding app stores, just that it won't be the default store.

Less sensationalist topics please.
    SCH-A890 --> VX 9800 "V" --> VX 9900 "enV" --> Blackberry 8330 --> iPhone 3G --> Palm Pre --> iPhone 3GS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12