Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyandthesets View Post
    Hell, I think she purty enough, for a Canadian
    Then she must like Tim Hortons better than Dunkin Donuts.
    Can we get a youtube link? I hear all the buzz, but I don't watch TV lol.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Can we get a youtube link? I hear all the buzz, but I don't watch TV lol.
    It's still not there. Sorry. Turn on your SprintTV on occasion while doing other things. Multi-task!
    Sprint's commercials are by far the best mobile carrier ads out at the moment. The Dunkin Donuts ad is brilliant. Rad, even. The Palm commercials are a little emo and creepy.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    Sprint's commercials are by far the best mobile carrier ads out at the moment. The Dunkin Donuts ad is brilliant. Rad, even. The Palm commercials are a little emo and creepy.
    Leave it up to the California guy to drop a "rad". While you are at it, wasn't it "chill" and "gnarly" at the same time? Or are those conflicting ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    Leave it up to the California guy to drop a "rad". While you are at it, wasn't it "chill" and "gnarly" at the same time? Or are those conflicting ideas?
    Well gawlly, that commercial was swell!
    Great commercial
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    I saw this commercial about 10 times in the last 24 hours.

Its good to see that Sprint is taking advantage of the exclusive rights while they can!
    Great commercial, that’s definitely a lot better than what Palm is putting out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    lol. I'm bringing rad back! Gnarly and chill are both very different and inapplicable to that commercial.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    That my friends, is good marketing. They show off one of the pre's best features, and show that they're plans for it are better priced than the iPhone on ATT...straight and to the point, with all the cool "Now Network" stuff...brilliant
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyandthesets View Post
    Hell, I think she purty enough, for a Canadian
    If each person saves $1200 and its enough to save 3 million dollars that equals 2500 Palm Pres? Or did they say 3 billion? In that case there are 2.5 million Palm Pres. Maybe they meant ALL Sprint customers on Simply Everything?

Oh well. This useless post brought to you by the letters Z, E, L, and T.
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    If each person saves $1200 and its enough to save 3 million dollars that equals 2500 Palm Pres? Or did they say 3 billion? In that case there are 2.5 million Palm Pres. Maybe they meant ALL Sprint customers on Simply Everything?

Oh well. This useless post brought to you by the letters Z, E, L, and T.
    Wow, beat me to it, I heard $3B but i'm drinking so who knows.

EDIT: just listened to it again and i think they are taking into account all customers using the simply everything plan and not just the people that have the Pre.
    Last edited by BulletT00TH; 07/15/2009 at 08:42 PM. Reason: addition
    3 million people saving 1200 bucks each on the simply everything plan.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    This is definitely the best Pre/Sprint commercial yet. Communicates some real selling points and is fun to boot!
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    When she says, "she was very good," I think of Borat, and I expect her to then say, "HIGH FIVE!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    NICE!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast