1.    #1  
    So I got an email today regarding Sprint Premier. From what I read, after 6 months, I will be eligible to upgrade after one year (meaning, 1 yr. from my original contract date)? And suppose I upgrade to the Pre 2.0 June 2010, I'll have to extend my contract by two years (one year beyond the original contract), but does that mean in June 2011 I can upgrade to the Pre 3.0, etc.?
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yes. Premiers upgrade every 12 months.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    and it's only the main line. So if you have a shared minutes account, only the primary number is eligible for upgrade every 12 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    and it's only the main line. So if you have a shared minutes account, only the primary number is eligible for upgrade every 12 months.
    Sprint messed up and gave my 2nd line the full upgrade from me being a premier customer, so when I went to upgrade my primary line sprint had to do all sorts of stuff in order for me to get my primary line the upgrade. I got the upgrade on my primary line with no problem.

Two days later I as just surfing sprint <dot> com and it said my 2nd line was available for full upgrade.... I went to best buy that day before sprint caught on, and got a blackberry curve for $50 for my 2nd line which my roomate uses.