Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    It was just on MSNBC. This one has absolutely not been shown before. It integrated the Palm Pre into the whole gestalt of the Now Network commercials. I came in late to it, but they were showing over-sized Palm cards twice the size of the guy flicking the screens which then was embedded in the boxes of the Now Network.

Keep on the look out! This one looked GOOD!
    I caught that one on MSNBC as well - that was definitely a good ad!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Saw it on CNN good ad!
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I hope they replay it again soon so I can catch it in its entirety. If Sprint keeps approaching it from the everything-you-can-do, high tech side, then Palm's serenity, flow, it just all works ads are a nice supplement.
    I hope someone uploads it on Youtube since I don't really watch television. Not by choice though, damn trees got in the way & is blocking my satellite signal.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    And check this out. They've got a whole new Sprint Palm Pre page that talks to you about the Pre. It's GREAT! Turn your speakers up.

Sprint
    I did start a thread on this earlier but it was still an awesome ad I loved it.

I liked the part where they mentioned Dunkin Donuts. lol
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...lm-pre-ad.html
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonW View Post
    And check this out. They've got a whole new Sprint Palm Pre page that talks to you about the Pre. It's GREAT! Turn your speakers up.

Sprint
    That website has been up since around launch.
    Follow Me On

That one was awesome! Gah, Palm should hire Sprint to do their advertising! Brilliant commercial!
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    That one was awesome! Gah, Palm should hire Sprint to do their advertising! Brilliant commercial!
    Sprint is already doing it. Why do the same thing twice?
    Palm is really being *noob-ish* when it comes to their own ads. Have you seen the latest one?
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theChrisLake View Post
    I did start a thread on this earlier but it was still an awesome ad I loved it.

I liked the part where they mentioned Dunkin Donuts. lol
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...lm-pre-ad.html
    Sorry I didn't see your post. I did look before I leaped.

Yes, people, this is brand spanking new. The Pre is talked about from the get go and featured prominently. It isn't an aside to the Now Network. It's like what the Now Network is about when you've got a phone like this.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    That website has been up since around launch.
    This wasn't the same one that I've seen before. Did they change it on launch day or what?
    Sorry I didn't see your post. I did look before I leaped.

Yes, people, this is brand spanking new. The Pre is talked about from the get go and featured prominently. It isn't an aside to the Now Network. It's like what the Now Network is about when you've got a phone like this.
    No Problem I was beginning to wonder if I actually saw it or if I just imagined it since No one seemed to know what i was talking about
    This wasn't the same one that I've seen before. Did they change it on launch day or what?
    It is different than the other one I knew about. It's probably fairly new.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theChrisLake View Post
    No Problem I was beginning to wonder if I actually saw it or if I just imagined it since No one seemed to know what i was talking about
    LOL! I'm beginning to see what you mean. People are going to LOVE this one when they see it. It's so much more how we think about the phone. And the Now commercials have actually won awards, so I think Sprint is really on to something.

I my mind, when comparing this particular commercial to any of the Apple, "okay, dummy, just press this and you can do that!" ads, these look so much more savvy and sophisticated, cutting-edge. It really gives you that whole multi-tasking feel.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    It is different than the other one I knew about. It's probably fairly new.
    Good to hear I'm not losing my mind. I did qualify as "old" in that stinkin' age poll.
    youtube video please
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    youtube video please
    Yeah, I WISH! It doesn't exist yet.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    DAMN MEE TOO.. I love this one for some reason!!!.. PLUS 1 for Sprint!!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast