1.    #1  
    This has happened twice now whereby my Phone icon on the main screen disappears, and re-appears in the Launcher screen. In order to get back the Phone icon on the main screen, I have to do a partial reset. This is very strange, anyone else having this problem?
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Maybe you are dragging into the Launcher? You can move the icons easily in between the Launcher and the bottom set of icons on the main screen.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    are you sure you're not accidentally dragging it to the launcher? you should be able to drag it back to the shortcuts if it shows back up there.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
  4.    #4  
    I must be doing this unintentionally. How do I drag an icon from Launcher back to main screen, and vice versa? I don't even know what I did. Thanks.
    Casey
    Hold your finger on the icon until little "waves" appear around your finger, then drag. Make sure the Launcher is open.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    The same thing happened to me once...I simply dragged the phone icon back into the main screen...I did not have to do a partial reset...Could not figure out why it happened..Maybe I dragged it there accidentally.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Hold your finger on the icon until little "waves" appear around your finger, then drag. Make sure the Launcher is open.

Thank you so much. I officially feel stupid now! Geez, I had no idea I was doing this unintentionally! I didn't even know about this "feature" until you posted this. Thanks!
    Casey
  8.    #8  
    I tried to drag another icon from the Launcher, but it wouldn't work. I'm guessing the maximum number is 4 for icons on the main screen.
    Casey
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Four is the maximum..just remove one..and replace it with the phone icon...use the same drag method to remove unwanted icon from main screen.