1.    #1  

You've got to hand it to him, it's a pretty decent fake. I love his website though...where he "explains" how to run the emulators on your Pre. It's a bunch of non-cohesive words thrown into sentences.

Palm pre emulator | Moppix Movies
    Haha.. OMG, that was funny man..
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    this one's even better haha

ht tp:/ / www . youtube.com/watch?v=FLD2tj03SdI&feature=channel_page

best part is when he starts talking about his upcoming app for the pre= a BAC app that'll prevent you from drunk dialing. hahahah
    and sorry bout the url, that was my 10th post but now i can post url's left and right =)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    this one's even better haha

ht tp:/ / www . youtube.com/watch?v=FLD2tj03SdI&feature=channel_page

best part is when he starts talking about his upcoming app for the pre= a BAC app that'll prevent you from drunk dialing. hahahah
    You know I think that there is really an app that does that.

For the iPhone at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphemz View Post

For the iPhone at least.
    you tell it how many beers or cocktails you've had and it estimates you BAC based on weight and drinks...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Funny..
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphemz View Post

For the iPhone at least.
    well not being an iPhone user I wouldn't know, but with the skepticism on his emulators the first thing that came to my mind was him creating a app that turned the pre magically into a breathalyzer haha
    Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollbandit View Post
    No.....the best part is when he talks about how speed brain helps to find out if you're retarded or not. I couldn't stop laughing.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I called that ****** bag out a long time ago.
    I need to play YouTube videos on my Pre and record it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    No.....the best part is when he talks about how speed brain helps to find out if you're retarded or not. I couldn't stop laughing.
    oh definitely, I laughed so hard when he said that
    Nvm his website but how did he "fake" the video? The Nintendo game emulator running on the Pre looked very realistic. Love the bluetooth game controller concept.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
  14. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Nvm his website but how did he "fake" the video? The Nintendo game emulator running on the Pre looked very realistic. Love the bluetooth game controller concept.
    He just played a video recording of the game. ZZZZZZzzzz
    I've seen the first video before. I knew it was a fake. It's funny to see how people get all serious about it.

The 2nd video I had never seen. I laughed. I thought it was funny when he says you are a racist for doubting him. Classic.
    Follow Me On

in the second video he said his critics said he should show him opening the emulator from the launcher but then he never does it he just 'does us one better' by running a supposed ps3 emulator... lol I love this guy