Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't know if this has been posted yet but I searched and didn't see anything.

I was watching Fox and Friends this morning when I saw another Palm Pre ad.

It's a variation of the Sprint "NOW" ads where they discuss how many people are using the Pre and multitasking. They also say you that subscribers save so much money vs the iPhone that we could open up an Dunkin' Donuts in space. I thought it was kinda cool. No link yet but I'm searching.

Anyone else see it?
    Last edited by theChrisLake; 07/13/2009 at 10:01 AM.
    Post the Youtube link so that those of us who cant watch it at work can watch it on our Pre!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Post the Youtube link so that those of us who cant watch it at work can watch it on our Pre!
    I can't find a link anywhere but I'm still searching.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Jimmie Geddes
    I also came across this, not sure if it's new. I haven't seen it yet.

Jimmie Geddes
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieGeddes View Post
    That would be the incorrect link my friend. This ad is brand new. And features the Pre, not just showing it at the end like the others.
    See the other thread that addresses this. Cant post the Youtube link from my Pre (Cut and Paste....argh!!!) but its there and has the correct link of some woman saying "Dont you like it when things just come together?"
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    LMAO@ these Youtube comments:

fuzzysofa69 (3 weeks ago)

4g = cancer
  9.    #10  
    I haven't seen that ad yet. The one I'm referring to exclusively features the Pre I still can't find a link.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    i would hardly call this a Pre commercial, this is a sprint now network commerical
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    i would hardly call this a Pre commercial, this is a sprint now network commerical
    That's correct, my point is that the commercial I'M referring to features the Pre exclusively.
    I think this one will hook a lot of people:

http://www.precentral.net/pre-commer...-facebook-page
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I think this one will hook a lot of people:

http://www.precentral.net/pre-commer...-facebook-page
    I can't believe someone wrote "I love this song." My ears just bled.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLI NR70v>CLI TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Anyone seen the new one where a guy is swiping through huge palm pre cards, then they proceed to bash att and iphone prices
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    ^^^Ya saw it last night, that one in my opinion is the best one thus far. But it was too short, it quickly went straight to talking about how great Sprint is and blah blah...
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    They did break away from the pre/multitasking/webos fast but man I want webos for my TV now that was awesome looking
    I am not sure what they are thinking. Or what Apple is thinking. The iPhone advertisement that brags about copy and paste is kind of dumb. Is there really anyone out their that is on the fence, but that feature really pushed them over?
    Thank you

The nations fastest 3G network bringing you the first and ONLY wireless 4G network.

Go sprint! Start spewing the lies as quickly and deviously as possible!
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    ^^^^^^^ Ummm Right now it is the ONLY 4G Network....Where does the lying come in??????
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast