Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkims View Post
    The nations fastest 3G network bringing you the first and ONLY wireless 4G network.

Go sprint! Start spewing the lies as quickly and deviously as possible!
    Your the one spewing the lies

Sprint has Xohm which is 4G

And AT&T and VZW are the ones lying that they have the fastest 3G network. It has been proven countless times that Sprint's is the fastest
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    The nations fastest 3G network bringing you the first and ONLY wireless 4G network.

Dude, get a clue. The adults are talking, go drink your Koolaid.
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 07/14/2009 at 07:24 PM.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Anyone see this one?

Damn! She's really annoying.

Like, OK, like, like, OK!

Have to admit, the "InvenTORy" is a little funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Your the one spewing the lies

Sprint has Xohm which is 4G

And AT&T and VZW are the ones lying that they have the fastest 3G network. It has been proven countless times that Sprint's is the fastest
    No I made a mistake, I know there network is the fastest by a moderate margin. I was hoping to draw attention to the bold statement about 4G.
    I just didn't know they launched a 4G network in one city. Baltimore. As I live no where near Baltimore and was not even under the impression Sprint has any 4G Phones or devices.
    I am curious if you happen to know which devices can use 4G, and if there are any other cities rolled out yet?
    Last edited by Sharkims; 07/15/2009 at 02:00 AM.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Dude, get a clue. The adults are talking, go drink your Koolaid.
    I do not feel this is worth any sort of response, as it explained nothing to me. I responded to the first reply that provided information correcting me. Please do not troll around insulting people, it helps no one.
    Last edited by Sharkims; 07/15/2009 at 01:58 AM.
    I do not feel this is worth any sort of response, as it explained nothing to me. I responded to the first reply that provided information correcting me. Please do not troll around insulting people, it helps no one.
    I guess you don't read very well. WiMax is available in Vegas, Portland, Atlanta, and Baltimore. It is launching in a number of other major markets by end of year. Full rollout in 2010.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    On that note, does the Palm Pre have 4g capability?

Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Boston, Philadelphia, Providence, Washington DC, Austin, Dallas, Denver, Fort Worth, New York, Portland, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, and Seattle.
    Some website made a list of where 4g speeds are...

Then some other guy on another website said...
    Update: According to the Sprint Rep I spoke to on the Pre launch date, there will be a new version of Palm Pre that support 4G (WiMax). It will NOT be software upgrade. It will be a new Palm Pre 4G coming out in 2010!
    That's not fun for the rest of us who brought the Palm Pre the first month it came out.
    I hope it can be done through a firmware update.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Anyone see this one?

shes a complete moron. thats def. worth my first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I guess you don't read very well. WiMax is available in Vegas, Portland, Atlanta, and Baltimore. It is launching in a number of other major markets by end of year. Full rollout in 2010.
    Where did you read this? Can you please site the source so I can read up as apparently I am to stupid to find this myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    That's not fun for the rest of us who brought the Palm Pre the first month it came out.
    iPhone 2G. I wouldn't be too shocked.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Who else has 4G in America?
    That's what I thought.
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhyde View Post
    Who else has 4G in America?
    That's what I thought.
    *Sigh*.
    Last edited by Sharkims; 07/15/2009 at 10:02 AM.
    So, back on topic, I haven't seen the ad yet and would love a link. Has anybody found it on YouTube, Palm, or Sprint's site?
  14.    #34  
    I haven't seen it. I checked Sprint's Facebook page and it is not there as well.
    Where did you read this? Can you please site the source so I can read up as apparently I am to stupid to find this myself.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Not everyone can use Google.

Clearwire to Launch WiMax in Las Vegas on July 21 - Business Center - PC World

The service provider is gradually rolling out a planned national network based on the standardized technology, offering fast Internet access at home and on the road. It launched WiMax service in Portland, Oregon, in January and in Atlanta last month. A Baltimore network turned on last year by Sprint Nextel will also become part of Clearwire's system. The WiMax service, called Clear, is designed to offer between 4Mb per second (Mbps) and 6Mbps.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    iPhone 2G. I wouldn't be too shocked.
    Yeah I know...
    Well, if it's not fully rolled out until 2010, were you really going to wait a year and a half for 4G capability? By that time, you'll be just about eligible for your next phone.

We all have to face it: no matter when you get your phone, the next great thing will come out six months later.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Don't hold your breath for a firmware update to enable 4g, I bet it requires a new radio.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Anyone see this one?

Annoying but HOT!!
    On that note, does the Palm Pre have 4g capability?

Some website made a list of where 4g speeds are...

Then some other guy on another website said...

Oh sweet heavens don't let it start already!! I had the first gen iPhone and the 3G and spent a good amount of time on macrumors, and I almost went postal listening to people complain that an improved version of their phone came out.

I'm not saying that you are complaining, I am just seeing these boards littered with "petition to Sprint to waive price of new Pre" and "Palm/Sprint doesn't care about its customers" and of course the "I bought the Pre last year, this isn't fair that there's a new one and I don't qualify for reduced pricing" threads.

IF a 4G pre comes out next year pleeeeeeease accept it.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast