1.    #1  
    Does your 30 days get reset or your original 30 days are still in effect?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    original stays in tact
  3.    #3  
    damn, now i have to decide if i shall return my Oreo Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Does your 30 days get reset or your original 30 days are still in effect?
    I canceled the line then went to a different sprint store to reset the 30days...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  5.    #5  
    Ok, guys lets say i return my Pre to go get a new 30 days at a different store, will i still be able to get the upgrade i got before or do i lose the upgrade because it was already redeemed
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    kinda sad where already talking about returning the pre
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ser0 View Post
    kinda sad where already talking about returning the pre
    I for one am not returning my Pre for a different phone as the Pre is amazing. Just want a perfect Pre without defects within the 30 days because i plan on suing the Pre for a 1-2 years
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Ok, guys lets say i return my Pre to go get a new 30 days at a different store, will i still be able to get the upgrade i got before or do i lose the upgrade because it was already redeemed
    If you return it and then repurchase it (same or different store) you will still be able to use the upgrade discount and get another 30 days.

If you exchange it I am not sure how it would work.

I returned mine, then purchased it another at another store about 25 min later without any issues using my upgrade price.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I have a few questions then. I am looking to return/rebuy as well, but I am a 10-day old Sprint customer that had his number ported from U.S. Cellular. What will happen to my phone number if I try to do this?

Also, will the primary account holder on our 3-line data share plan change then? I want to be the primary holder so I get the free upgrade after a year with the Premier Account status.

Also, is everyone that's just exchanging paying the $35 that I was told I would have to pay?