Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    ok this has happend to me two different days. I try to call someone after maybe i get off the phone with someone for awhile and when i call someone else it instantly calls and hangs up doesnt goto voicemall or ring once. i tried callin my friend 10 times and it just says connecting then hangs up immediatly. then i tried my voicemail a few times and it says connecting then hangs up. i dont know why it does this but it wont let me recieve or make calls but i can recieve texts. the phone is pretty hot at the times maybe the heat issue makes the phone hang up?
    Last edited by jongo; 07/13/2009 at 03:03 AM.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    bump
    I have had the problem where someone calls ME and I pick up the phone to answer and it instantly hangs up (and doesn't go to voicemail)!!! Haven't figured out the circumstances that cause that yet.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    ya that to. it might be heat related issues? cause my phone was hot hot.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    The instinct isn't even a phone its more like a childrens toy
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    i'd take it to sprint and demand an exchange. When I went in for some physcial damage they told me as long as the phone still WORKED correctly they wouldn't touch it. Sounds like yours is not working correctly and you deserve a new one.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ser0 View Post
    The instinct isn't even a phone its more like a childrens toy

What does this have to do with this threaD?
    Same thing happen to me the other night i tired to call the person back like 20 times but it just kept hanging up so i just restarted the phone and it worked fine..
    WoW ALL These Palm Pre Flaws is Really Making Me Think Twice About This.!! *I Think I'll Wait A Bit*
    Have you tried restarting it?
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KiiDDoreTRo View Post
    WoW ALL These Palm Pre Flaws is Really Making Me Think Twice About This.!! *I Think I'll Wait A Bit*
    This happened to me on the Treo 700wx and the Treo 800w all the time. This is probably an issue with Sprint more than Palm. Sometimes if i tried to access data or received a text message when someone called, it would never dial until I reset the phone. Even turning them off wouldn't work and I had to pull the battery. So this is not a Pre issue, it is either a Sprint or general Palm issue.
    That happens to me on my 800W sometimes. Especially if I've recently switched between 1X and EVDO or roaming. No worries, restart the radio or the phone and it goes away.