1.    #1  
    First, let me say that I LOVE this phone, even though I swore I wouldn't due to missing hardware features. Also, this website has been phenominal, so thanks again to everyone.

Now, lets get down to business. I have a few quick software related questions for you all:

1. Will shortcovers allow you to read ereader books previously downloaded from somewhere else (from old palm phones etc), and how would I go about doing that? Is there any other way to read ereader books on the Pre?

2. I have a bunch of work related Word docs that I reference daily. Some are 4-5mbs! Has anyone else noticed a bug in Docs to go using wide view? Most of the info I need are in tables, and get cut off without wide view on. When I turn it on, it gives the wide view, but it doesn't allow me to scroll down the whole document anymore. Not sure if its something I'm doing or just a bug. Thought I would check.

I think that's it for now, ill edit this post when I remember the other things I wanted to ask.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    The only issue I have had with the doc prog is the formatting is of. I was sent a price list that the sender used the tab key and space key to make look uniform. On my pre it was very jumbled up and un-tidy. Other than that all the info was there