Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1.    #1  
    Thought it would be fun sharing the ringtones that we have made. This is my first attempt to make some. I used Audacity to make the. I split the channels, made them mono, and raised the sound level by 3.

    All of them are between 16-30 seconds long.

    Attached is Screen shot with the ringtone list

    Warning, I am 46 so these are all old school!!!

    Deano
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2.    #2  
    Any suggestion would be wonderful.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3. oundn1's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #3  
    I like alot of these. thank you very much
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by oundn1 View Post
    I like alot of these. thank you very much
    You are welcome. Hope others will enjoy them.
  5. zna03's Avatar
    Posts
    281 Posts
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    #5  
    anyone have any good sms tones? or a good site to download the mp3 files free?
  6.    #6  
    I would also love some fun "alert" tones.
  7.    #7  
    I would have thought these would get more hits....I must be a lot older than I thought!
  8. #8  
    Thanks for sharing. I'll throw a few on for good measure. I'm on a GNR kick right now so that's what I'm using (Patience for my wife and Sweet Child of Mine for everyone else.) The Kim Possible is what I use for SMS.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  9. #9  
    ZEDGE.NET has all the free ringtones and sms tones you want.. Whats nice about the site is you dont have to send them to your phone.. You can download them just to your pc..
  10. #10  
    I use it for my favorite redhead.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBULLRED View Post
    ZEDGE.NET has all the free ringtones and sms tones you want.. Whats nice about the site is you dont have to send them to your phone.. You can download them just to your pc..
    I'll have to check this one out! I use mobile24.com and you can do the same.

    Do you have to upload the mp3 files in a .zip folder? I would love to email some of these to my Pre and download them.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Do you have to upload the mp3 files in a .zip folder? I would love to email some of these to my Pre and download them.
    Yes. Right click on the file, and choose send to compressed folder. Save it to your desktop, and upload from there.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I use mobile24.com and you can do the same.
    Check your spelling, it doesn't work.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I'll have to check this one out! I use mobile24.com and you can do the same.

    Do you have to upload the mp3 files in a .zip folder? I would love to email some of these to my Pre and download them.
    No, you can just download them as mp3's
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Yes. Right click on the file, and choose send to compressed folder. Save it to your desktop, and upload from there.
    Sorry for the confusion...I know how to zip and unzip but I dont think the Pre handles zip files. If I email a link from this website (this post), then I cannot unzip and download from my email on my Pre. That's why I wondered if people can just upload the mp3 file instead of the zip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Check your spelling, it doesn't work.
    My bad...www.mobiles24.com

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBULLRED View Post
    No, you can just download them as mp3's
    But can you upload to Precentral.net directly as an mp3 file?
  16. #16  
    *.mp3 was not a supported file attachment extension. I had to zip mine to attach it to the post.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    *.mp3 was not a supported file attachment extension. I had to zip mine to attach it to the post.
    Thanks. I feared that that would be the issue. Probably for copyright reasons.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer View Post
    I would have thought these would get more hits....I must be a lot older than I thought!
    No, not at all! Why, when I saw your list, I too got out my 8-track recordings of "Frankenstein", which I bought in 1974, and then... well, then... I just sat and stared at it, because I couldn't play it on any machine still in existence, and cried about my lost youth!
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
  19. ser0's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    #19  
    whatever ringtones sucks
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by popologuy View Post
    No, not at all! Why, when I saw your list, I too got out my 8-track recordings of "Frankenstein", which I bought in 1974, and then... well, then... I just sat and stared at it, because I couldn't play it on any machine still in existence, and cried about my lost youth!

    I remeber doing the Robot to frankenstein!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions