Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't like how I been a XM subscriber for YEARS and now to listen to the radio online (since Sirius came) I have to pay an extra $2 a month. I don't see the point in that and you have to pay that to listen to it via the App.

I just don't like how they charge extra to listen to the same thing I listen to in my car, online.

IDK If they make a Pre App I would pay for it just because lol.

I will e-mail them tonight.

P.S: offtopic, I e-mailed the Beejive Development team and they said they have no plans to release a Pre app. So I e-mailed Nimbuzz (I find them to be better anyway, since they also support Skype) and im waiting for a reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    I don't like how I been a XM subscriber for YEARS and now to listen to the radio online (since Sirius came) I have to pay an extra $2 a month. I don't see the point in that and you have to pay that to listen to it via the App.
    Sirius streaming was free pre merger as well.

MONOPOLY!

I would like to see a 3rd party solution that utilizes the feed from Sirius.com. SirusWM5 for Windows Mobile is a fantastic app with no content limiations- far better than the iphone itouch app.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I apologize in advance, yet this opportunity is just too great. If you are Sirius about this, then Pre-pare a letter and send it out!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick View Post
    Until they include Howard 100/101, the app is irrelevant.

Also, I don't like how they are excluding lifetime subs. Premium only. What a joke (I have 2 lifetime subs).
    Over 1 million Sirius XM app downloaded and the app is irrelevant?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Over 1 million Sirius XM app downloaded and the app is irrelevant?
    To me and many others, yes.

I want to listen to Howard. I have an iPhone 3GS. I have TWO lifetime subs on Sirius.

Here are my choices:

• Pay an additional $2.99/month for online streaming that is already "free" under my lifetime subs
    • Not get Howard Stern on my now paid online subs w/the app

No, the app isn't "irrelevant," but given the massive amount of alternative music sources, it sure seems so. Ironicallly, none of the alternatives carry Stern. Slacker, Pandora, Last.fm, iHeartRadio, FlyCast...the list goes on. Oh, and internet radio too. Face it, one of the main attractions to satellite is talent you can't hear elsewhere (i.e. Stern,et., all).

For this reason, the Sirius/XM app (at least on the iPhone) is irrelevant to ME (and a few others), yes.
    Then complain to stern. He makes the rules at Sirius as far as his show/access goes. My guess is crapple wouldn't pay him.
    Howard is sirius lets be real without him they are toast only jason ellis could keep sirius going
    Has nothing to do with egocentric. Stern is one of the few things on Sirius I can't hear elsewhere. Slacker, Pandora, internet radio are all other options I can use to listen to music, comedy and what not. So without Stern availability on the app, it's useless. And just because the app has been downloaded so many times doesn't mean people are keeping it and paying for it. It has a free trial after all.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by babydaddy75 View Post
    Then complain to stern. He makes the rules at Sirius as far as his show/access goes. My guess is crapple wouldn't pay him.
    Yep. Stern's contract is the only thing holding up Stern being heard on the SXM app. Stern will not redo his contract because Mel will not pay Stern that much money as his last contract. To me, it is a slap to the face to Stern fans that he will not do this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123