Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    The simply everything plan does NOT charge for data roaming. Its all inclusive. The family data plan 3000 does NOT charge for data roaming. I leave the switch on all the time to roam data. Why not its covered so I remain covered. Now just get a damn speel check.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    If you've got an Everything plan which includes unlimited data and roaming then you don't pay any extra. It is included.

However, if you're roaming and more than 50% of usage minutes are roaming then Sprint can cut you off. Also, Sprint caps data roaming at about 300mb. After that they either cut you off or start charging you per kilobyte. I'm not sure which.
    my roaming sticks, airplane mode has always fixed it
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    If for some reason the phone wont go back to sprint, and data wont work on Verizon, go into the phone settings and change it to SPRINT ONLY. This will kick you off verizon and back onto sprint.
    I tried this solution and it has been working great since. I think this is the correct solution for a big city. I find connects faster to the sprint network since that is the only one it is set to accept. THX
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by benjaminNYC View Post
    I tried this solution and it has been working great since. I think this is the correct solution for a big city. I find connects faster to the sprint network since that is the only one it is set to accept. THX
    Interesting idea, but that would be too much back and forth for me here in DC. I'd have to flip the roaming on when I'm on the train on the way to work then back off when I get above ground. Since it comes with the Everything Data plan, I may just leave it on and flip the wifi on and off when I leave the house.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12