Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Thought you would enjoy this.

PLUS the paint doesn't pick up fingerprints.
    Last edited by lepordgek; 07/12/2009 at 11:45 AM.
    Are you serious? You spray painted your phone?

Not something I would have done...but to each their own...
    Hmm, I have an extra back after purchasing the touchstone. Not a bad idea, maybe I'll do something with mine.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Simple as removing the back and using some tape to cover the "important holes" (:
    pretty neat, i like it.
    LOL Miss Philly and I where just talking about this very thing the other night. Before she got the Pre she had a Pink Centro, she loved the color! I do alot of airbrush work on models and a few bigger projects.

Here's a pic of a resent model I finished: (BW-190-D "Dora")

And a pic of my dads helicopter, I did the hawk, little light flash points & the outlines around the gold leaf registration numbers on both sides:

I could airbrush it & put on a nice glossy top coat. Only problem I see is how would the gesture area react to being painted. It would be real easy to do, and kind of fun. It would involve taping up the areas that would not get painted (palm logo, ear piece, the front button and all the unshinny trim, head phone and power button also the screen) scuffing up the areas that are going to be painted. Spray a couple of real light coats of paint, let it dry over night and hit it with a fine clear glossy top coat. it could be done I just don't know about the gesture area.

Need less to say I have not done this "yet". Could be a good excuse to "accidentally" lose one of our Pre's and drop the 100$'s just to see if it works.
    WOW and I took the easy route of using a Skin_it on my TouchStone back . I so have an airbrush kit and could have knocked something out.

Quote Originally Posted by lepordgek View Post
    Thought you would enjoy this.

PLUS the paint doesn't pick up fingerprints.