Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is having the same issues. When i click on a bookmark or enter a url, it takes 5-10 seconds before i see the little blue loading symbol in the bottom right corner.
    Your phone may need a restart. It may be bogging down from the memory leak issues. That may fix your problem. If not it could be signal related. The browser needs a lot of work but I don't experience what you are describing.
    That happens to me sometimes if my phone has been on for a few days straight of heavy usage... I agree with Aridon about the restart, it'll probably help.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Your phone may need a restart. It may be bogging down from the memory leak issues. That may fix your problem. If not it could be signal related. The browser needs a lot of work but I don't experience what you are describing.
    I reboot my phone all the time and always have the same issue. Any other suggestions?
    Clear the cache? Its a shot in the dark, and most likely won't fix it but why not try? lol
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I live on the web of my phone. Just got my 2nd phone last weds. Point being, I never have those issues if I have a good connection. If your phone is not performing as it should, take advantage of Palm's return timeframe, and get a new one. My 2nd new phone is awesome! Get it overwith and start fresh. Good Luck!
    Odd, but my work's sister website caused my pre's screen to go white, then I can't go on the web for anything... I also noticed that after I get the white screen my email only shows the topic but not any text. I did call sprint and they said it had something to do with the site and that it was in two frames??? and the pre can't handle it. They did make a note of it though. Does anyone know what they are talking about? If you go to the site do it on your desktop as your pre's screen will turn white trying to load the page and you'll need to restart your phone before it's back to normal. talenpracticum, talenpractica, talenpraktikum, language lab
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by palmit View Post
    Odd, but my work's sister website caused my pre's screen to go white, then I can't go on the web for anything... I also noticed that after I get the white screen my email only shows the topic but not any text. I did call sprint and they said it had something to do with the site and that it was in two frames??? and the pre can't handle it. They did make a note of it though. Does anyone know what they are talking about? If you go to the site do it on your desktop as your pre's screen will turn white trying to load the page and you'll need to restart your phone before it's back to normal. talenpracticum, talenpractica, talenpraktikum, language lab
    This happens to my phone as well, though there is not a discernible pattern to it. I will be browsing along or go to a new website, or click a link off of tweed and it will just bring up a white page and nothing will load. All subsequent attempts to open up a web page fail in the same way. The only way I have been able to solve it is a restart.

this is frustrating since the pre take an eternity to restart and I have to do it often, nearly every time I start to browse the net, sometimes 10+ times a day. I hope this is just a simple software issue that will get worked out.

In the mean time, any other suggestions to make this stop?
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Did you install the updated autoreplace hack?

If so, using a large (more then 5k) word list will significantly slow down the time it takes to open a bookmark.
    -mark