1.    #1  
    I have discovered that for myself and I don't know about anyone else, that I am accidentally sending off email by mistake.

I might be holding the orange key to move the cursor and end up riding my finger over the send mail button and not realize I wasn't in that mode any longer.

Or while walking in the street composing mail, I might have to put my phone down for a second to watch where I am going and I accidentally hit the send mail button.

So it can be a variety of reasons but it's happening.

I would like to have a confirmation box pop up asking: 'do you really want to send this message'.

And it can have an option for those users that do not want this feature because it would annoy them. But for those of us that don't want accidental sends which then end up being embarrassing.

Does anyone else want this?

Rob
    Last edited by rlanza1054; 07/11/2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: grammer
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Options are always good. Especially when they can be toggled so while I wouldn't use this the option should be there.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    I have discovered that for myself and I don't know about anyone else, that I am accidentally sending off email by mistake.

I might be holding the orange key to move the cursor and end up riding my finger over the send mail button and not realize I wasn't in that mode any longer.

Or while walking in the street composing mail, I might have to put my phone down for a second to watch where I am going and I accidentally hit the send mail button.

So it can be a variety of reasons but it's happening.

I would like to have a confirmation box pop up asking: 'do you really want to send this message'.

And it can have an option for those users that do not want this feature because it would annoy them. But for those of us that don't want accidental sends which then end up being embarrassing.

Does anyone else want this?

Rob
    I've had this same thing happen with text messages and would at least like different placement of the send button
    It would be nice to see a deletion confirmation much like you get in the messenger when you swipe an e-mail away. Why they did that in the messenger and not the email app I don't really get.
    I would rather a deleted folder, where emails go for a short time before being truly deleted. This allows for undo with adding yet another step in the delete process.

I could see the email send confirmation as important to some, but would disable it as well for myself.