1.    #1  
    I'm sorry if this is a duplicate, but I can't find what I want anywhere on the site. When you click on the Internet icon, a homepage pops up with 6 preset sites. Palm, Sprint, Facebook, Myspace, Amazon, and ESPN. Lets say I wanna change one of them....Can I do this?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Yes. go to web.. bookmarks. click the i and you'll be able to change the details.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Those are your bookmarks. If you select the menu item Add Bookmark it will add new bookmarks to that page. If you select the menu item Bookmarks then you see them in list format where you can delete them by swiping them to the right, or rearrange the order by dragging up and down.
  4.    #4  
    Hey, thanks a lot, both of you. I honestly don't know how i couldn't figure this out....bad moment for me! haha
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    I like his way better... Didn't realize you could delete them.
  6.    #6  
    Hey sorry but also, can I change the picture that the icon shows?
    yep. when you go to edit the bookmark, click on the icon at the top of the page, and it will take you to the icon edit mode where you can resize the picture in that icon.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch2k12 View Post
    Hey sorry but also, can I change the picture that the icon shows?
  8.    #8  
    For some reason that isn't working. I click done and save and all it does is takes me back and its the same picture it was before? And is there anyway to add a picture that isnt on the page the website it from?
    yea... but it's a little more complicated. the basic idea is that whatever page you're on, when you create a bookmark, inherits the url as well as the image. so, in order to use a different image for the page that you're on that you want to bookmark, what you do is this:

1) open the page whose URL you want to bookmark
    2) open another page whose PICTURE you want to use for the page you want to bookmark
    3) go to the page in step 1 and copy that URL
    4) go to the page in step 2 and create a bookmark
    5) in the bookmark creation, paste the URL in and change the title to reflect the URL you're bookmarking
    6) save and enjoy

tada!

Quote Originally Posted by mitch2k12 View Post
    For some reason that isn't working. I click done and save and all it does is takes me back and its the same picture it was before? And is there anyway to add a picture that isnt on the page the website it from?