Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Well this is my story. This is my first smartphone and it has been a bumpy road. From the extreme hardware issues to almost bricking my phone. With the hardware i had it all cracked screen, dead pixles even broken volume button. Im on my third unit and its pretty solid (my wife gave up bought an i phone). On the other hand i like to figure things out and im not to bad at that, i did all the sdk stuff and am now able to use homebrew apps, i also rooted my phone and all was going good untill i zig when i should have zaged and almost made my phone useless but good thing the os doctor took care of that. The point of the boring thread was to display thanks to all of the usefull info. Eventhough i always seem to get slammed if i have a complaint i do appreciate all the positive feedback. Added i also really like the phone alot still have a little blotchy but only when really hot.I am excited aboutbeingable to figure out the rooting without messing up.
    Glad to hear you found a phone that is decent on only your 3rd try. Don't let the Palm Nazis here stop you from voicing your concerns. Just ignore those "why don't you just buy an iPhone then" idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by clipcarl View Post
    Glad to hear you found a phone that is decent on only your 3rd try. Don't let the Palm Nazis here stop you from voicing your concerns. Just ignore those "why don't you just buy an iPhone then" idiots.
    As someone who found "a phone that is decent" on the first try (on 6/6), I'll also add that I'm glad to see that the OP has a Pre that he's happy with. I'm also glad to see the OP talking about his personal experiences rather than making blanket statements that sound both trollish and iPhone fanboyish.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic