1.    #1  
    The phones charger port gets crushed by the usb cable.

Plugging in the charger should not automatically turn the phone on.

The iphone esque "bounce back" of the menu and web should be much quicker.

Should be able to forward swipe in the browser (and turn off the arrow buttons)
    Push anywhere to take a picture

When locked and playing music use power +then volume to switch songs

Change the wave app selection bar to have current open apps displayed.. then you can switch between open apps without the home button.

Light app by palm. grr

I can wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    The phones charger port gets crushed by the usb cable. You're not pulling the cover out all the way, it has a rubber cord so that it hangs away from the port when pulled all the way out.

Plugging in the charger should not automatically turn the phone on. I like it. Just hit the power button and it'll go back off.

Should be able to forward swipe in the browser. That could be cool.

Push anywhere to take a picture I like the spacebar as the picture-taking method, the extra buttons on the screen that do other things are better than tapping anywhere to take a pic.

When locked and playing music use power +then volume to switch songs That could be programmable with a rooted pre, but would be fine as an option in future updates. I believe the button on the included headphones will skip forward to next song as well, and I like the included earbuds personally, but you may not.

Change the wave app selection bar to have current open apps displayed.. then you can switch between open apps without the home button. The "advanced gestures" option allows switching between apps without going back to card view, so no home button.

Light app by palm. grr Eh, sure, but it'll be an app soon I'm certain. I believe ther is already a version in the homebrew section.

I can wish.