Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Today I was talking on the phone using the speakerphone, and I needed to look something up, so I fired up the browser over my wireless network. I noticed that in portrait mode I could zoom in and out just fine, but in landscape mode I could sometimes zoom a tiny bit but 99% of the time I could not zoom in or out at all. Is anyone else having this problem? I did a search already and no posts came up that matched this issue.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    double tap.... for some reason pinch is disabled for everything while on a call....I dont know. Double tap still works
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Yes, double tap will work, I forgot to mention that. However, pinch is definitely NOT disabled as pinching works perfectly well on the same website if I just rotate it back to portrait mode. Zoom in and out by pinching with no problems. I'm running 1.0.4.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    weird.... pinching doesnt work on pics when you are on the phone... try it
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    You're right, for images pinching is also disabled, but double-tap works. Pinch zoom however DOES work for emails while on a call. I just tested it.

Edit: This makes me suspect it's a per-application flag setting. Sounds like a job for one of the intrepid rooters/hackers on the forums!