Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by msc1 View Post
    I'm currently trying to figure out GTD on the pre.

One thing that would be nice is a Toodledo app for the Pre. The web version isn't bad though.

Evernote, despite its flaws, is still the best way to keep notes.
    Done! is a great Toodledo app for the Pre. I have found it and Toodledo to be the best GTD task manager for me.
    @OnePalmAddict @msc

Im using Done! as a Toodledo-client since its been early beta and rely on it every day.

Works perfect for me.

T.

P.S.: While at it you should check Brians "Noted" too (a simplenote-client).
    @gmaugie007 I'm a Nirvana fan also. Yes @madnificent, it is only available as a web version on WebOS - no word of when an API or native app will be out yet - but that has worked for me so far. Until the latest update - N2 Build 215. Now I just get a blank screen when I browse to app.nirvanahq.com/m from my Palm Pre+ running WebOS 1.4.5.

Any other Nirvana on WebOS users seeing this?

(See also webOS / Nirvana Mobile / Discussion Area - Nirvana Support)
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'm hoping Google releases an API for Google Tasks soon.
    Its out now: Getting Organized with the Tasks API - Google Apps Developer Blog

I haven't had a chance to take a close look at it yet but I hope it starts getting some use in multiple apps soon.
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Google Tasks is okay for what it is, but the task model is very simple -- just tasks in lists, with no subtasks. It integrates with other Google apps, but it's no more sophisticated than the built in Tasks app.

FWIW, Outline Tracker has added a number of features since the discussions and reviews last year: Outline Tracker Support
    (I am the developer.)
    Count me in with the Done! users. I like it a lot for GTD purposes.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123