Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Does anyone know how to create a yearly repeating event on the Pre? When I have an event on my Google Calendar that repeats once a year, I get a "Custom Yearly Repeat" on the calendar. When I try to add an event (birthday obviously), the max number of days is 99. This is really annoying and I find pretty obvious to put into a calendar app. Come on Palm! Have some common sense! (like sync'ing with Outlook directly via USB out of the box).
    Not exactly sure what you mean but when one puts in a calender event, one can hit the "no repeat" button on the calender entry. Then just hit custom, daily, and after daily there should be an option for "Yearly on Mo., Day". After that is selected, there's a "repeat until" underneath that is automatically selected to "forever".
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phone Lover View Post
    Not exactly sure what you mean but when one puts in a calender event, one can hit the "no repeat" button on the calender entry. Then just hit custom, daily, and after daily there should be an option for "Yearly on Mo., Day". After that is selected, there's a "repeat until" underneath that is automatically selected to "forever".
    Thanks Phone Lover. I feel like an ***** now. I didn't know that Daily was selectable, I only thought that the numbers below were selectable. This solved my problem.
    I wouldn't feel too bad about it, I had the same problem, and I like to consider myself above idiocy =P
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.