Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    haha i found this video and made me laugh hard. maybe not the best review for the pre but this is coming from a nerd.... haha.. but she is really cute. and if you think about the majority of people out there.. probably a lot like her.

OMG! Couldn't watch the vid for more than a few seconds. She's at least as obnoxious as I am.
  3.    #3  
    hahaha she is hot! and thats what got me i did have to hit mute for a little while there
    Sorry, not hot.
    Jordan Mack
    webOS Chat
  5.    #5  
    thats the view of most Americans
    I wanted to rip down the video and run it through a good filter software to eliminate the annoying humm. Drove me nuts. Slightly more so than she did.
    Put down the Crack and step away from the CAM is all I have to say.

She does have nice Lips but do something with the hair
  8.    #8  
    haha the comments here are so much more realistic. did you guys see the comments on the youtube page on congradulating her on a good review. laughed my as$ off
    She's cuute, I mean, like girly cute.
    Oh, she's cute I guess... I only watched about 20 seconds of the video
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    She's very cute, but my god, spare me your life story!
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    She is very hot, so I watched it lol... Those lips were mesmerizing, but I have no clue what she said :P
    She was cute but I didn't care to watch the review seeing as though I've read tons of them.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    She was cute but I didn't care to watch the review seeing as though I've read tons of them.
    i didnt post this as a real review but a little fun clip haha if i were to rate reviews for the worst ever this would probably be it. but it is probably the most handy review for most of the majority of people out there no on precentral
    I looked at about half of that video before I had to stop. It's funny how she is complaining about the 10 minute restriction from YouTube, but then tells a good bit of her life story before even talking about the phone.

But... looking at the related videos that show up, I found a little gem.... LOL

Check this dude out!

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I looked at about half of that video before I had to stop. It's funny how she is complaining about the 10 minute restriction from YouTube, but then tells a good bit of her life story before even talking about the phone.

Check this dude out!

Wow... Its a kid worshipping Apple lol. The only thing he says about the Pre is that it sucks. Basically its a couple minutes of some kid saying that Apple is god. And apparently he likes Halo.

Poor kid is so brainwashed...
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post

Check this dude out!

i vote he is gay... before i get hate comments... there is nothing wrong with gay i guess im just stating my opinion. i think he filmed his video using his iphone 3gs... and holding it up right
    she looks like a tranny
    I lurve my Pre! <3
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    she looks like a tranny
    at first glimpse she really does... but after 10 seconds if you can last that long.. you realize she is not and she is pretty damn cute.. just not very bright
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast