Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I looked at about half of that video before I had to stop. It's funny how she is complaining about the 10 minute restriction from YouTube, but then tells a good bit of her life story before even talking about the phone.

But... looking at the related videos that show up, I found a little gem.... LOL

Check this dude out!

I watched it until he said "supposably," and then I stopped.
    She's pretty. Desperately needs a better haircut, though. I get the sense she's probably not quite as dimwitted as she tries to appear on camera. She seems to be just another unfortunate child of the reality TV generation. Ditzy is cool if you live in that world, even if to the rest of us, it's laughable at best.

That boy, however, does not appear to have a single redeeming quality. That's got to be the most annoying video I've ever seen. Fanboys are off-putting enough in their own right, but he took it to a whole new level of moronic. He did put forth some memorable quotes, though. Remember, everyone, "Apple will always be in the tek-NOLL-uh-jik industry".
    It looks to me like she used to a man. And the audio is so bad it's unlistenable.
    And that kid is an *** (and obviously homosexual - not that there's anything wrong with that).
    DSL

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    haha i found this video and made me laugh hard. maybe not the best review for the pre but this is coming from a nerd.... haha.. but she is really cute. and if you think about the majority of people out there.. probably a lot like her.

Technical and visual misgivings (annoying background hum, soft whispery intonation) notwithstanding, I thought it was a good review from a non-techie fangirl point of view. She certainly did a good job of explaining why she chose the Pre over the iPhone and other phones.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    she looks like a tranny
    lol, I have to agree. Also too much makeup. But if you can overlook those couple flaws, hey, she's a cute Tranny
    I'd let her play with my iMac....
    She really does look like a dude.
    Kind of creepy
    she looks like a tranny
    Heh. I was working in San Diego last week and I casually mentioned to the guys with whom I was working that one of the women in their office was pretty. All of the guys looked at each other and started laughing. Turns out she was a "tranny."

I gotta say those doctors are really good these days. S/he had a beautiful face!

Oh, and I had my Pre with and they weren't too impressed. (See? this post is Pre related!)
  12.    #32  
    "i always went back to sprint just waiting what kind of phone they had" god she doesnt know wtf she is talking about haha i laugh everytime
    She was complaining about the $750 deposit at one point...it was early on in the video, I only made it through like 3 mins or something.... Credit requirements really have nothing to do with the Pre,
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 07/11/2009 at 01:48 PM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Hmmm... Uh... Okay.
    more videos of her reviewing the pre:
    youtube.com/watch?v=hnAPuR8OxCg Palm Pre Screen & Cards
    youtube.com/user/dollsoflace#play/all/uploads-all/0/LV2ojGN6OPw Palm Pre Case
    Last edited by gizmo21; 07/12/2009 at 01:56 AM.
  16.    #36  
    god i wish i knew what she said when she originally recorded the video haha that would of been more funny sure not as fun without her on the screen she didnt even show the wave launcher
    Last edited by jack87; 07/12/2009 at 11:35 AM.
    Don't know which was more annoying, the girl or the boy. I would have loved to see his dog attack him. Looked like he was getting annoyed as well.

I was also waiting for the girl to point out that the Pre comes with a built-in mirror on the back for her to do her makeup... or snort 'something'.
    Last edited by aleks; 07/12/2009 at 12:07 PM.
    she looks like a tranny
    At first she does.She all right ,nice lips,horrible hair.boring.
  19.    #39  
    i like her lips
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I looked at about half of that video before I had to stop. It's funny how she is complaining about the 10 minute restriction from YouTube, but then tells a good bit of her life story before even talking about the phone.

But... looking at the related videos that show up, I found a little gem.... LOL

Check this dude out!

off topic but sick camaro, whats it got in it? I have an 84 Z28 Myself
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast