Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    The loop of blank cards is a problem a few of us have had using Orb too. Still can't get Orb to work right... always get the 52 card pickup game.
    Ok with your help, I finally got netvibes to work after giving up on it.

I will see what is available.

I'm still being patient with Palm and the developers that there will be something soon enough to fix all the LIVE streaming that we all want and need.

Otherwise, I should just go back to my Treo 650 until Palm gets it out there. I am past the 30 day return but still own my Treo.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Was using the Pre in the car, had the headphone jack connected to the line in of the stereo. The phone rang through the stereo system, so I answered.. WOW! It uses the speaker phone mic on the Pre and the car stereo with zero feedback. The phone continues to amaze me!

Oh yeah, I was listening to my new favorite vtuner station: 181 FM, the breeze. Love the quality and content.
    Quote Originally Posted by nullity View Post
    Your Treo is Windows Mobile, right? There ya go. We're all hoping WMA/WMV codec support comes, or at least "Windows Media Player for WebOS", but Bill and Steve (Balmer, that is) don't play nice with others. ( ;
    For the record, the "p" in "700p" and "755p" stands or "PalmOS."

700w's and the like have Windows Mobile operating systems.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sburlbaw View Post
    Tried this on my Pre and at this particular station vTuner - Your Station Search For - Wjfk and when I click it, it streams the audio but for only 15 seconds, any idea why it only streams for 15 secs?
    Tried the same station.. I can't get streaming audio at work, and I live in ATL, so can't hear BO&D or MOM on radio... but it sounds like they wont be around anyway (if the JFK to SPorts talk rumors are true)..

But yeah, I hear 15 seconds and gone.. I will try other stations. Have you found any other source to listen to JFK on the pre?

kitster
    They have some ESPN radio stations. It would be nice to hear Mike and Mike on the train ride to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by sburlbaw View Post
    Tried this on my Pre and at this particular station vTuner - Your Station Search For - Wjfk and when I click it, it streams the audio but for only 15 seconds, any idea why it only streams for 15 secs?
    MyPreRadio.com - Get Help Streaming Online Radio Stations to your Palm Pre
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Epic 4G -> TouchPad
    I was told that my 3.5mm jack to RCA video connector for my IPod Video would work on the Pre. It doesn't.

Any recommended connector to get the video onto my TV via RCA, S-Video or HDMI???
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Technofile View Post
    I was told that my 3.5mm jack to RCA video connector for my IPod Video would work on the Pre. It doesn't.

Any recommended connector to get the video onto my TV via RCA, S-Video or HDMI???
    Why do you think the Pre has video out? AfaikAfaikAfaik, $it$ $does$ $not$.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Would love to see a iheartradio app on the Pre.
    ˙soə ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɐʍ ɹəllıʞ "ʇɔuıʇsuı" uɐ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ɹəllıʞ "əuoɥdı" uɐ əq oʇ "ēɹd" ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ʇou
    Quote Originally Posted by Technofile View Post

Man, I'm really sorry that someone led you believe that the pre had video out. Unfortunately, as it stands right now, it only has audio out, and the possibility of doing video in the future without some serious modification is slim.

Pwrhaps you could start a new thread with you question, and some of those with more hardware expertise can give you a concrete answer as to the possibilities. But, it sounds to me that you may need a different phone.

Good luck.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12